Body meshes not loading in game

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to get CBBE and male body meshes to load in my game after I've created a clean save. For some reason the game will not recognize the body mods. I've done everything according to the book when it comes to fallout 4 ini files. 

I've used NMM and MO2 and for some reason the dang bodies will not load or the game will simply not recognized the bodies. 

I've even dropped them into my data folder manually and they still won't show up in game. It's making me nuts. I've never seen anything like it. I've modded FO4 in the past and got the bodies to work fine, but some some reason they aren't even loading this time around.  Has anyone run into this problem before and were you able to find away to fix it? 

Is there something I missed.. And I've checked my log files. It seems I've had quit a few errors with things not loading properly, but I'm not extremely techie to the point I can decode them all. I've gotten a few, but can't seem to understand the rest. 

If anyone could help me solve this problem I would be most appreciative.

I found the problem. It was a missed syllable in the ini files. Solved my own issue. Gracias.  

Archived