No strap on

Hello,

I activated some new animations, but during scene there is no strap on when there are 2 females. This works fine for previous already existing animations.

I can equip strap on from inventory, but after scene moves to next stage it gets unequiped. 

Reseted strap on registry and played with animations tags, but nothing helped. 

Anyone had similar issue? 

Thank you.

I had an issue like this once, then I figured out my character's clit piercing was blocking it from getting equipped in scenes. Once I took it out it was fine.

Maybe it's something silly like that?

As far as I can see then character had nothing equiped and this only applied to some animations. If I change animation, strap on gets equiped. 

If you have in animation
    int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, Vaginal)
or even
    int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Male, Vaginal)
then strapon will not be equipped.
If actor in AddPosition() or with SetStageCumID() receives cum (in my example it Vaginal, but related to Oral, Anal, VaginalOral and so on...) then strapon settings is ignored and strapon will be unequipped if you manually equipped it before.

Seems old animations that you'd used before had no CumSource settings. I.e.

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Male)

Kind Regards

Which animations are affected?

If you have in animation

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Female, Vaginal)

or even

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Male, Vaginal)

then strapon will not be equipped.

If actor in AddPosition() or with SetStageCumID() receives cum (in my example it Vaginal, but related to Oral, Anal, VaginalOral and so on...) then strapon settings is ignored and strapon will be unequipped if you manually equipped it before.

Seems old animations that you'd used before had no CumSource settings. I.e.

int a1 = Base.AddPosition(Male)

Kind Regards

Tested and it only applied to Evacuation human animations. 

I have no idea how to check code of animation, but it seems that your explanation is the root cause for my problem.

Thank you. 

Archived