Increasing Sex Level

monkeycid

Hey guys!

I have noticed when I start a new character, my sex level is always 0 but NPCs are often level 1 or higher and as a result, they always finish "last" and not very happy about it either.

So, I have a couple of questions.

1. When starting fresh, how do you "level up"?

2. Is there a way to check the sex level of an NPC before starting a sex act?

3. Can you increase your own sex level via the console and if so, how?

4. Is there a console command for adding more love potions and elixirs to your inventory and if so, what is it?

Thanks!

1. lvling up is performed by gaining sex experience. For taking part in a sexual act you gain experience and once you have gained enough of it you will gain a sex lvl during normal level up of your character. However, I don't know what's the amount of exp required for each lvl-up and bear in mind that for getting raped by humanoids or animals you get a significant exp penalty (sometimes even -80 exp).

2. No idea, try all of the options in the menus triggered by Lovers with PK spells.

3. probably yes, but you would need to find it in one of the many Lovers with PK readmes or simply try googling it. I'm sure the modders left 'back doors' in the form of cheat codes for testing purposes.

4. Elixirs and love potions are normal items and must have item IDs to exist in game. I suggest dropping an existing love potion, left-clicking it AFTER pressing tylda (~) and the ID should pop up on the top of the screen, in the center.

Hope I was able to help you :).

1) You level up by sleeping. If you have enough experience, your sex level will increase.

2) I'm... not sure, actually.

3) Probably, I don't know how though.

4)What Ryu said.

And after looking through the ini file, it seems there's 15 levels:

lvl 1: 20

lvl 2: 200

lvl 3: 300

lvl 4: 500

lvl 5: 700

lvl 6: 950

lvl 7: 1200

lvl 8: 1500

lvl 9: 2000

lvl 10: 2400

lvl 11: 2750

lvl 12: 4500

lvl 13: 10000

lvl 14: 14000

lvl 15: 25000

Hope this helps.

Find a weaker character and charm him/her. The trick is to find a lover with low endurance (I think that's the stat, would love someone who knows to tell us so I can boost my lovers' attributes and start having my lovers satisfy ME)

The girl with the scamp problem in Leyawin is tough to charm but you can get 400 points per encounter off of her. The Countess of Leyawin is also very weak but really hard to charm.

Also, if you are a sick, per, your horse or a local dog never compains about their lucky chance to bang a hero.

You could force a higher sex level using the console, but it would be easier to put it in a bat file in the same directory as your Oblivion.exe, and activate it through the console.

Make it contain something like:

set xLoversSPHUD.SPLvl to 20
set xLoversSPHUD.mess to sv_construct "Lovers: Your Sex level, has increased %g." 20
set xLoversSPHUD.showmess to 2

Then if you named it, for example, SPLevel.bat, you would type in the console "bat SPLevel.bat" without the quotation marks. You can also change the value of 20 to get a different sex limit, but it might take some experimentation. 20 will give you a sex limit of 473/473 from what I tested. 10 would get you something like 383/383.

Archived