Double chests during WW & Exhibitionism

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I searched the forum and couldn't find this topic so here I am.

I created a male sim with a feminine frame but masculine clothes, has a penis, and can make others pregnant. His sleepwear and swimwear had nude tops but showed a male chest (aka, no female breasts).

However, when he uses the exhibitionism skill or has wicked woohoo, he displays both a male and female chest at the same time.

I have no idea how to remove this problem and changing skins didn't solve it. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to resolve this?

As far as I know, I have no outdated mods. I have the 1.30.105.1010 update. I also have all the packs.

post-690985-0-96517400-1497197144_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well if there are no custom skins then it might be a graphic error caused by the original system.

More then likely what is happening is during the time The game engine is drawing the Male body. and then More then likely the Wicked Wohoo is drawing the female body over the top. I could be very wrong but it seams to be what is happening. I tried to get the source python files but for some reason i could not get any to decompile. 

Sorry if i spoke out of line. just my thoughts of what the problem could as a game developer.

Archived