Can Start New Game, Cannot Load after mods initialized (CTD)

Papyrus Log: https://pastebin.com/qGdRfvY7

ModWatch List: https://modwat.ch/u/TheRavenLord

Running mods through MO

Can: Start new game, load brand new game, initialize mods and go from new game

Cannot: Load any game that has had the mods initialized.

Tried: 

• Working through newly added mods (game was stable prior to updating ~20 mods and their reqs, and adding 4)
  • Upping SKSE's memory alloc through skse.ini
  • LOOT
  • FNIS
  • Clean load without any mods (default skyrim)

I'm not sure if its a load order, or if I need to add even MORE memory to skse, or if theres simply two mods conflicting that I'm not aware of (I tried to check them all, didn't see any issues), but the game CTDs whenever I load up a save game. The game goes into the load screen, loads for a bit (usually 45 seconds), then the music cuts and it crashes. Creating a new game is fine, loading a new game (without any mods) is usually fine (had one issue where inflation framework bugged out and caused it to reinstance itself and inflate everything forever), and initializing mods and running with that new save is fine. However, I'd prefer to not have to restart the game every time I want to play.

I'm thinking that either a mod or two are not playing nicely, or my system is simply being overburdened with mods. However, while I'm close to the 250 cap, if the game is running then there are no issues with slowdowns or CTDs. It is purely on load.

I'll keep working on it for a bit, but if anyone sees an issue or knows of tools I need to use, please let me know.

You have two AddItemMenu, though one is named AddItemMeunu2, but I think you only need one. Perhaps you accidentally made a copy and Windows automatically numbered it 2?

I don't think you need 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp as you can enable Gender Based in FNIS. I got rid of mine and rely only on FNIS, works fine, she faces the camera when walking/running backwards.

LOOT always puts ASLAL last in my order, maybe try shifting it in yours.

Sanity saver: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725/?

You have two AddItemMenu, though one is named AddItemMeunu2, but I think you only need one. Perhaps you accidentally made a copy and Windows automatically numbered it 2?

One is being added from AddItemMenu, other is apparently added by the skeleton. Didn't prevent CTD. Nice eye though.

I don't think you need 360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp as you can enable Gender Based in FNIS. I got rid of mine and rely only on FNIS, works fine, she faces the camera when walking/running backwards.

Also being added by the skeleton, but thats been there for a long time. I can try changing it, but I'd need to reinstall the skeleton completely.

LOOT always puts ASLAL last in my order, maybe try shifting it in yours.

Shifted it down, still didn't finish loading

Hopefully works better than just the skse.ini alone, but this didn't stop the CTD.

Thank you for the help, though.

Just curious, does it work if you first load a game from the Abandoned Prison (Alternate Start) then load whatever actual game play save you have?

I have the same sort of crash happen if I try to load a save from the start screen that isn't in an empty area.

Pretty sure it's to do with having too many registered animations.

Also, a lot of your plugins can be merged or removed (for example, nazonootoko's Animations for SLAL pack doesn't require the HAnimations or TropicalIsland esps.)

Just curious, does it work if you first load a game from the Abandoned Prison (Alternate Start) then load whatever actual game play save you have?

Nope. I can load any number of saves that haven't had the mods initialized, and even load ones outside of the prison (assuming nothing is initialized, though I haven't checked it out too much), but loading one into the other still CTDs on the desktop

Also, a lot of your plugins can be merged or removed (for example, nazonootoko's Animations for SLAL pack doesn't require the HAnimations or TropicalIsland esps.)

Wasn't aware of that. I'll look into what can and can't be removed. Thanks for the tip.

I didn't have to replace the skeleton at all when I dropped the 360walk or any of the other turn-around-and-face-the-camera mods I tried. All I did was make sure that FNIS had Gender Specific Animations checked/enabled.

Nor have I ever had an AdditemMenu2 show up.

I didn't have to replace the skeleton at all when I dropped the 360walk or any of the other turn-around-and-face-the-camera mods I tried. All I did was make sure that FNIS had Gender Specific Animations checked/enabled.

Nor have I ever had an AdditemMenu2 show up.

This mod, when installed, gives options for multiple different additional mods to be installed. Generally Hairdo, "Accessories", Slider options, etc. In order to easily access some of the additional stuff, the AddItemMenu is also added in to give easy access to them. I simply forgot I added it in from the body/skeleton, and added it in twice.

I might just do a complete re-install, and go fresh. I'd have to re-find a lot of the armor mods, but It seems like the best option to do at the time.

Which body/skeleton? Just being curious here. I like AddItemMenu, though I don't use it enough to warrant including it. The only mod I've come across that include AIM is All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy.

Sometimes, you just have to scrap the build and begin again.

This is where having a 2nd physical harddrive comes in so very handy. You can keep a copy of every mod you download. A hundred bucks can get you a 2Tb drive with just a little shopping around.

Thats the one. I REALLY like AddItemMenu when I'm dealing with trying out armor mods, because sometimes they're a pain to aquire.

And yep, I've got a second also, so I'm just throwing it over onto it and starting fresh. Hopefully it fixes everything.

Okay, the AIM that comes with Animated Pussy is the same one that is released independently. In short, they are duplicates,

I didn't recognize what SDO stands for, searched and found the LOD stuff about it. I've had issues here and there with terrain textures and view changers and such. Not sure if that is a possible cause, but I did see that it hasn't been updated since 2012, so it just might be conflicting a little with newer things, like USLEEP. For lighting and climate, I ended up going with ELFX and its patches/addons. While I don't recall any actual problems with Climates of Tamriel, I do like ELFX better. I think I was also able to drop a plugin or two, as well. I think you can drop the High Rez Texture packs. I got rid of mine long ago, there's much better ones available and they use only one plugin slot, not three.

Archived