Have sex in showers with water running - Small solution!

Guest Redabyss

Guest Redabyss

1) Download this: http://sims4studio.com/post/43316 (thanks jmem0!)

2) Place it INSIDE a shower (in the central spot would be perfect)
3) Select the effect gp02_obj_shower_spray or gp02_obj_shower_spray_child

You can place two of them, one far away. Click on the one far away and select "Hide others". This one, the one in the shower will be invisible.

You can place them in high position with testingcheats for better simulating (ALT+9 while holding the effect player).

This will give a small illusion of having sex WITH the shower's water running. Not a perfect solution, but still  :)

Finally sone mentions the effect player mod...i don't make animations ,but since adding sound event is possible ,doesn't adding an effect become an option too?? and with the player mod,animators wont have to log the game as often as for checking sound!!!

You can place two of them, one far away. Click on the one far away and select "Hide others". This one, the one in the shower will be invisible.

You can place them in high position with testingcheats for better simulating.

This will give a small illusion of having sex WITH the shower's water running. Not a perfect solution, but still  smile.png

Guest Redabyss

Finally sone mentions the effect player mod...i don't make animations ,but since adding sound event is possible ,doesn't adding an effect become an option too?? and with the player mod,animators wont have to log the game as often as for checking sound!!!

This will give a small illusion of having sex WITH the shower's water running. Not a perfect solution, but still  smile.png

I dunno, everyone seems to have a problem with this shower thing, but trust me this solution is almost perfect, with water particles, fog and sounds all together XD

Only problem, the water doesn't cover the upper part, but that's it.

ofc i trust you on this!! effect player is an awsome addition to the game ,as long as one is patient enough (or extremely lucky) to find the effect that fills the purpose ,when i mentioned effect event added to animations i was more thinking of glows (for alien related situations) or general storytelling purposes ,which would made the animations a bit more "specific" but still grats on opening the subject and pointing out the mentioned effect :)

I dunno, everyone seems to have a problem with this shower thing, but trust me this solution is almost perfect, with water particles, fog and sounds all together XD

Only problem, the water doesn't cover the upper part, but that's it.

Thanks Redabyss!!  Maybe would be a great idea make a custom shower with the effect placed correctly inside, for make more easy to use this mod with a shower's animations for all players. 

(Or sub-mod compatible with Whicked Whims...  and the submod say to wicked whims twhen the effect start when some animation for shower is working)