EVE V9.1 + KLEOS | 2023-07-05 UPDATE

On 1/2/2020 at 7:12 AM, nixteriniatanta said:

Hello i have a problem with this mod i tried everything i could.I installed wild guy details and still no nipples after that i tried to install the eve skin overlay or whatever, still not working. HOW THE HELL CAN I GET SOME NIPPLES OR DETAILS OR WHATEVER.First time i have this issue i don't know what is going on......

How can i put details like nipples DEFAULT not to choose ?? Doesn't seem right to me...never happened before, what did you messed up with this mod?

On 1/3/2020 at 8:34 AM, Arken said:

I think I'm misunderstanding something, I downloaded the default version and the optional skin overlay, everything works fine, however does the skin overlay only apply if I manually put it on on CAS for each SIM? Isn't there a way to have it automatically applied for every sim? Otherwise they just show up with no detail unless I go change them one by one

Having the same problem as these two people:

SmJwYLY.jpg

I'm sure the problem is on my side, I just don't know what to do from the provided instructions. The 1st post in this topic doesn't explain it, the README doesn't explain it, and not even the FAQ explains it within the very specific "Q: The nipples! There be none!" question. The only small explanation I can find is a single sentence in the image's "ADDONS" section that says, "...can be found in CAS under skin details" (but there's no "skin details" section in CAS that I can find. Did you mean the "Bodies and skin tone" section? (see screenshot)). The FAQ's answer just says "you need to add them in yourself" (how?).

This all great for people that have done this before and know what they're doing. Not so much for us noobs that have chosen EVE as their first skin/mesh. I also had to Google how to get into CAS after not playing for a few years. I'm not trying to tell you how to run your mod. It looks like you've done an awesome job with it. I'm just suggesting that if you want the absolute maximum number of people to be able to use this, explain it for everyone - noobs and experts alike.

Please clarify this somehow in the README, FAQ, or installation instructions. All 3 would be fantastic.

On 5/13/2020 at 2:29 AM, Vadginator said:

Having the same problem as these two people:

SmJwYLY.jpg

I'm sure the problem is on my side, I just don't know what to do from the provided instructions. The 1st post in this topic doesn't explain it, the README doesn't explain it, and not even the FAQ explains it within the very specific "Q: The nipples! There be none!" question. The only small explanation I can find is a single sentence in the image's "ADDONS" section that says, "...can be found in CAS under skin details" (but there's no "skin details" section in CAS that I can find. Did you mean the "Bodies and skin tone" section? (see screenshot)). The FAQ's answer just says "you need to add them in yourself" (how?).

This all great for people that have done this before and know what they're doing. Not so much for us noobs that have chosen EVE as their first skin/mesh. I also had to Google how to get into CAS after not playing for a few years. I'm not trying to tell you how to run your mod. It looks like you've done an awesome job with it. I'm just suggesting that if you want the absolute maximum number of people to be able to use this, explain it for everyone - noobs and experts alike.

Please clarify this somehow in the README, FAQ, or installation instructions. All 3 would be fantastic.

Hello, here is the answers to your questions:

Yes. This is how it works. Just like any custom skin, a custom overlay has to be added to each sim individually in CAS. Even for other creator's overlays, it is the same (hence why original poster couldn't get Wildguy's nipples to work either). This is not made this way without reason. Eve could in theory have nipples that automatically pop up when you chose to use it, but then if you wanted to use someone else's nipples...well, you couldn't. So instead of forcing everyone to use them, I added it as an extra that you can apply to your sims only if you want to.

Yes, there is a 'skin details' section in CAS. It's here:

DP1.png.1190099ee309db4f26ad56fd13aedf94.png

Accessing CAS in-game is pretty rudimentary. I never really considered anyone would have trouble with it, considering how accessable Google is. Nevertheless, I'll stick a link in to the installation instructions for those who can't figure it out.

Edit: Info is there now, hidden beneath a spoiler :)

hi. i don't know that there's a way to search through the topic to see if you've answered this, so i apologize if you have. i'm curious, why haven't you created an eve body preset so that it could be used with more clothing? i'm sorry if this sounds rude. i'm sure you have a reason. it's a beautiful mod and i'd love to be able to use it more often. thank you ❤️

20 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Hello, here is the answers to your questions:

Yes. This is how it works. Just like any custom skin, a custom overlay has to be added to each sim individually in CAS. Even for other creator's overlays, it is the same (hence why original poster couldn't get Wildguy's nipples to work either). This is not made this way without reason. Eve could in theory have nipples that automatically pop up when you chose to use it, but then if you wanted to use someone else's nipples...well, you couldn't. So instead of forcing everyone to use them, I added it as an extra that you can apply to your sims only if you want to.

Yes, there is a 'skin details' section in CAS. It's here:

DP1.png.1190099ee309db4f26ad56fd13aedf94.png

Accessing CAS in-game is pretty rudimentary. I never really considered anyone would have trouble with it, considering how accessable Google is. Nevertheless, I'll stick a link in to the installation instructions for those who can't figure it out.

Edit: Info is there now, hidden beneath a spoiler :)

Awesome, thanks for doing this. I realized my mistake - I wasn't clicking on the sim's face. I forgot that clicking on the face opens up a completely separate set of details to edit. A few other skins I've tried have their details in the "Tattoos" section or something after clicking on the body. I might recommend a small adjustment to the instructions that mention clicking on the face (not on the body) in order to see your skin details. Minor, but in my case it would've solved my issue and it's possible it might solve it for others in the future. 

As for CAS, I found from Google that a SHIFT+Click on the sim will show "Modify in CAS", but a few times I couldn't figure out why I could only modify a few things. It wasn't until a while later that I realized I had to enter "cas.fulleditmode" each time before entering CAS to be able to actually fully edit the whole body. I ended up getting rid of a different skin mod thinking it was bugged or something, not realizing my mistake. Small mentions of little things can really help sometimes.

Thanks again, and great work on this mod.

First of all, I want to thank you for taking your time to create such a great looking body! I seem to be having trouble though, the body shape will show up in CAS but when I make my sim remove her clothes she has a totally different body (I'm guessing it's the default from Wicked Whims.) I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to make them have the EVE body, I downloaded the default and tried changing the top/bottom but it doesn't say 'Eve'. I would appreciate any help, thank you for your time!

26 minutes ago, dustyrose said:

First of all, I want to thank you for taking your time to create such a great looking body! I seem to be having trouble though, the body shape will show up in CAS but when I make my sim remove her clothes she has a totally different body (I'm guessing it's the default from Wicked Whims.) I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to make them have the EVE body, I downloaded the default and tried changing the top/bottom but it doesn't say 'Eve'. I would appreciate any help, thank you for your time!

If you use WW, use the non-defaults and follow the instructions here.

2 minutes ago, ephiny-asunder said:

If you use WW, use the non-defaults and follow the instructions here.

I feel so silly, I realized that's the issue while troubleshooting further. Thank you so much for responding though, I hope you're having a lovely day!

9 hours ago, karazin said:

can i have ver 6 and ver 7 at the same time ??

non-default

Yes, you can. You'll need the v6 WW body selector file that is included in the v6 download here to assign the body parts, but for v7 it is built into the packages themselves so you don't need to download any extras.

7 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Yes, you can. You'll need the v6 WW body selector file that is included in the v6 download here to assign the body parts, but for v7 it is built into the packages themselves so you don't need to download any extras.

Thanks you very much :))

Can anybody recommend any compatible/complimentary sliders? Will test out Nicki's Butt Slider and the Breast horizontal slider and see if that comes out good.

EDIT: Vibrant Pixel's works very well. Nicki's butt slider might have an isse with making the smooth butt of EVE's shape have a slight blocky bit at certain angles. Also I have to give props to Ephiny: I really like how the default sim breasts mesh seamlessly with the EVE bottom. This is perfect for when I want to create a sim with a droopier breast shape, but maintain the detailed butt of EVE. Fantastic work!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I have this installed and it doesn't seem to be replacing the naked body properly. Like if I have them strip with Naturism in WW, they strip down, but they don't have the Eve body type.

2 hours ago, xaviumlord said:

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I have this installed and it doesn't seem to be replacing the naked body properly. Like if I have them strip with Naturism in WW, they strip down, but they don't have the Eve body type.

Have you assigned the bodyshape from the WW Bodyselector? Must do that first if you are using WW. Put the non-defaults in, click on your Sim ingame and use the bodyselector to assign the body.

5 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

Have you assigned the bodyshape from the WW Bodyselector? Must do that first if you are using WW. Put the non-defaults in, click on your Sim ingame and use the bodyselector to assign the body.

You were right, my bad. My next question is also likely a dumb one: is there a way to modify butt and waist sizes? For example, I'd like to expand the waste a bit because the juxtaposition between hips and waste is a little to intense right now.

16 hours ago, xaviumlord said:

You were right, my bad. My next question is also likely a dumb one: is there a way to modify butt and waist sizes? For example, I'd like to expand the waste a bit because the juxtaposition between hips and waste is a little to intense right now.

The only way to do this is to use the sliders in CAS.