Help with Armor and Morphs

Relatively new to the modding scene in general.  After adjusting CBBE bodymorphs, they work just fine but only when unclothed.  Clothes restore the default mesh.  I have PSVAC installed, which should cover all the nodes I'm adjusting, but to no avail.  I'm probably missing something obvious.  Help?  

Relatively new to the modding scene in general.  After adjusting CBBE bodymorphs, they work just fine but only when unclothed.  Clothes restore the default mesh.  I have PSVAC installed, which should cover all the nodes I'm adjusting, but to no avail.  I'm probably missing something obvious.  Help?  

From your short description I can only conclude that you didn't build the armors/outfits around your created body (in other words: you didn't export your body/preset to the armor folder of your game).  And I hope you saved your creation (body) as a new slider preset, otherwise you'll have to start all over. 

After creating a body to your liking, click on "Save as ...", (see attached image below this post) enter a name for your preset and under the name, check all the boxes so that your preset shows up in every outfit/body in BodySlide.  Then click save and on the next screen, click save again (no need to change the name in the second screen).

When that is done, you can start building that preset (make sure it's selected in the Preset window, it's in the upper left corner right under the "Outfit/Body window) into your outfits/armors IF these are compatible with BodySlide (I don't know what mod PSVAC is, so I can't tell).  There's 2 ways to do this:

1) Build them on by one by selecting each part in the Outfit/Body dropdown window and click the big Build button (under Preview).  This is useful if you want to make some changes to certain armors/outfits, but not to others (using zap sliders for example). Or,

2) Build them all at once with Batch Build (button in the lower left corner) and select all the parts in the window that pops up.

To make things easier, you can use the Group Filter dropdown window (just above "Save" and "Save as ..."), click "Choose groups" and checking the group your armors belong to IF the original modder created a group for them, otherwise you can create groups yourself with the Group Manager button.

Tip: placing your (mouse) cursor on each window and button in BodySlide (without clicking on them) will give you a description of what they do, which is very handy when you're not sure.

So, I hope this was helpful for you and that you'll get it working now.

post-152508-0-62700600-1496573260_thumb.jpg

From your short description I can only conclude that you didn't build the armors/outfits around your created body (in other words: you didn't export your body/preset to the armor folder of your game).  And I hope you saved your creation (body) as a new slider preset, otherwise you'll have to start all over. 

After creating a body to your liking, click on "Save as ...", (see attached image below this post) enter a name for your preset and under the name, check all the boxes so that your preset shows up in every outfit/body in BodySlide.  Then click save and on the next screen, click save again (no need to change the name in the second screen).

When that is done, you can start building that preset (make sure it's selected in the Preset window, it's in the upper left corner right under the "Outfit/Body window) into your outfits/armors IF these are compatible with BodySlide (I don't know what mod PSVAC is, so I can't tell).  There's 2 ways to do this:

1) Build them on by one by selecting each part in the Outfit/Body dropdown window and click the big Build button (under Preview).  This is useful if you want to make some changes to certain armors/outfits, but not to others (using zap sliders for example). Or,

2) Build them all at once with Batch Build (button in the lower left corner) and select all the parts in the window that pops up.

To make things easier, you can use the Group Filter dropdown window (just above "Save" and "Save as ..."), click "Choose groups" and checking the group your armors belong to IF the original modder created a group for them, otherwise you can create groups yourself with the Group Manager button.

Tip: placing your (mouse) cursor on each window and button in BodySlide (without clicking on them) will give you a description of what they do, which is very handy when you're not sure.

So, I hope this was helpful for you and that you'll get it working now.

Thank you so much, mate.  Seems obvious now.  Probably not helpful that it was about three in the morning when i tried to make this work.  Cheers!