NpCs won't appear in my custom house.

Hi,

So i decided to watch some videos about creating houses, mods, etc. because i want to make a new world about my homeland :D it is really fun. I haven't done any modding stuff before, but it is really interesting, and i want to learn it, and i think, if i can make this little world, i would learn so much from it... Buut i have a problem.. I am working in CK and i started to create a player home interior. I used only pieces and parts from the interior/architecure tab, so it would look like my house. I finished making its look, so i have to furniture it now.. But the problem which made me to write this post is that when i check ingame the changes i made, i also noticed that when i want to go there with a companion or spawn an npc with the player.placeatme command, they don't appear. I am alone in the house i created. The way i solved the teleport into there is that i created a load trap door in the middle of Riverwood which teleports me inside the house and vice versa. What do i have to change that npcs and companions also could travel there? Or what did i do wrong? Thanks for the answers! 

Anyway, not a prior problem, but when i try to use markers for example sitting marker, to sit on a rug, i can place it but ingame i cant use it. And i cant even test that npcs can use it while they are sandboxing because of the first problem i mentioned.. If anyone could help me riddle these questions i would be grateful! thanks!