Looking for concept artist / character designer 2D & 3D for a lewd game (Unreal Engine)

Hi guys its me again , currently we are looking for people that can help us with the concept art , character design , and monster design that can be done to a game we are currently making using unreal engine, we already have started with the designing of the game , and the prototyping of it using the new 4.16 of unreal engine.

currently we are using free assets , but we are in need of people that can collaborate with us to make the assets that is needed for the game , we already have 3 people working with us for this , we need more help in making the assets.

also yes , we are also in need for someone to do some shading for the game , and someone that can do sounds

Yes this is a lewd game if you will be asking me , please contact me directly here in LL or you can join us in our discord and send me a PM

https://discord.gg/7x6Czwq

Here is a preview if the basic level that was made last week.

1d.png?raw=1

2d.png?raw=1

I hope you guys are interested , as you can see we really need assets for the game , we are already started with the initial backbone of the game ,but still looking for people that can collaborate with us for making the assets.