Next big project for Velesk

Next Project  

42 members have voted

1. 1. What should be my next project?

• Ludus Master
    • Keeper of Sacred Grove
    • Warlock of Lust

Hi there. My name is Mike Velesk and I'm an adult game developer. My current project - Total Seduction and it's spin-offs Stress Relief Commission and Corrupt Marion are in a fairly developed state and I'm considering what my next project will be. Of course, I would like my project to appeal to as many people as possible, therefore I would like to get the community opinion about what is currently lacking and what is wanted. To get more context about my work - I develop real time 3D games. All sex scenes are fully animated and I have a lot of characters in my games. You can get more info about my work here:  http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

I'm considering three different projects, each with different fetishes and game-play. I have created a poll in this post for you to decide, which project would you consider most appealing:

1. Ludus Master - my first choice, this game would be a historical rpg/management game situated in ancient Rome in a school for gladiators - Ludus. You would be able to play as 3 different characters, each catering to different fetishes: Dominus/Domina (master of ludus, slave training and management, bdsm), Gladiator/Gladiatrix (combat in arena, forced sex, gore), Meratrix (courtesan slave, training as slave, art of sex, submission). Besides these fetishes, there will be also incest, as various slaves and patricians will have family relations defined. If the game will be successful, there will be additional mods providing other fetishes, such as pregnancy, or monster sex.

2. Keeper of Sacred Grove - As I'm getting more involved in an adult gaming community, I have realized there is a demand for breeding game, so I have created concept for one. You would play a a nymph - a keeper of a sacred grove dedicated to several gods and goddesses. Various neighboring kingdoms inhabited by different races (human, elf, centaur, werewolf, goblins...) would send their warriors to obtain magical water from the grove. You would be able to either fight them, or seduce and mate with them. Mating would create offspring, who would become your followers and inhabitants of the grove, They would be able to eventually take your place in fight and mating - breeding better followers. Primary an rpg, you would have to hone your combat and sex skill to compete with gradually better opponents. The game would also have strategy elements, as you would have to provide for the grove's inhabitants and appease various god, which will grant you benefits from them.

3. Warlock of Lust - A strategy game focused on corruption, slaves and breeding in lesser extend. You will be a champion of goddess of lust and your task would be to corrupt various villages and towns. First you will set up a base of operation near a village (in a tomb, or abandoned tower). Than you will lure villagers to your place, where you will corrupt them (by sex) and spread your cult. You will be also able to breed several monsters (imp, succubus, hell hound, demon...) by mating corrupted villagers. Consequently, monsters would be able to breed with villagers. Each village/town will have it's champion (priestess, cleric, paladin...) who will in time notice the corruption and will fight you in final battle. After defeating the champion, the village will become yours and the enslaved champions will be prepared for corruption, eventually becoming your most ferocious followers. The game will also includes incest fetish, as villagers will have family relationship and more incestuous mating will produce stronger monster.

I'm really curious, which concept are you interested in the most. Please cast your vote in the poll. If you have any additional idea about these concepts, or it you have any questions, let me know.

yes, i liked slave maker a lot, but it tent to be repetitive after some time. ludus master would be inspired by this game, but it should be more open world type with parameters generated at the start of the game. so you would play different circumstances each time you start the game. also each character you will play will have its own goals, ambitions and relationships with npcs, so it will be focused more on personal stories.

the other inspiration for the ludus master is a tv series spartacus. i have even created several locations for the game that are very similar to batiatus' villa in the series (these are still mostly unfurnished, as i'm still deciding which game is a go).

post-1235752-0-56774400-1496175528_thumb.jpgpost-1235752-0-25295100-1496175535_thumb.jpg