build morphs help (custom armor)

Hi there,

I'm building armor in Outfit Studio. 

I save the project and compile it in Bodyslide with UUNP HDT body, ticking the build morphs button.

In the preview screen the armor is fine. It can accept morphs from any of the sliders without issue in Bodyslide.

When I get in game though and try to use a morph, this happens. post-1397148-0-09360600-1495928163_thumb.jpg 

Some of the body and armor work but some bits don't. I have Racemenumorph's, xpmse and bodyslide installed. 

I'm fairly certain I'm missing something but I don't know what it is.

This only happens with armor I'm making in bodyslide. Other armor sets with their own .tri files don't have this issue.

Can anyone help?

check it in nifscope, be sure you don't have more than one NiStringExtraData path to the tri file.

Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction!

This is what the nif file looks like. I'm guessing I have to removeblock all the ones pointing to the original .tri shapes? Or redirect them to the .tri shape I built in BodySlide?

post-1397148-0-76982800-1495930776_thumb.jpg

no, if that is all one mesh then you only need a path to the tri file that was created by bodyslide. Go to shapedata folder of bodyslide and find your project folder open the nif in nifscope and remove all the tri file paths from the mesh of your project then rebuild the outfit again with bodyslide morphs on and it will create the single correct path.

no, if that is all one mesh then you only need a path to the tri file that was created by bodyslide. Go to shapedata folder of bodyslide and find your project folder open the nif in nifscope and remove all the tri file paths from the mesh of your project then rebuild the outfit again with bodyslide morphs on and it will create the single correct path.

That worked!

Thanks so much RW311!