Entire Load Order Erased - Hidden Files

So yesterday I decided to "hide" my mod organizer folder and all of it's sub folders on my PC so that it can't be seen when browsing through file trees in file explorer. I have a lot of mod files and they were cluttering everything up.

When I launched MO today, nothing was there. Every single mod was gone. So I unhid all of the folders and now they are all listed again, alphabetized and unchecked. A ton of missing master files. Everything is all f***ed.

wtf happened?

Is there a way to get it back to normal? I'm not very good with computers but literally NOTHING changed in the MO folder, I still have my profiles, all the mods, everything - All I did was try to hide the files and now it's all moot.

Any ideas?

I'm about to just jump ship and forget it all, this mod loadout literally took months to get right.

Thanks.

So I think I know what happened. I think when I restarted MO and it couldn't find the hidden files it made a brand new profile folder to update everything. So my profile load order file is blank.

Is there anywhere that MO might have backed up my load order file, or will I have to manually sort everything all over again?

Ugh this is painful.