Start to build my own breeding game [Unity/2D/Project]

hey...  :shy:

For some days I have been creating my own small breeding adult game.

For that I need a few suggestions for some characters. Should be more animals / monsters / fantasy.

What kinds of creatures do you want to see or any suggestions?

:ph34r:

maybe a mix of animals and fantasy? monsters kinda can come from that naturally. i'd say start with fantasy for a few models, then work on the animal stuff

Maybe you start with common animals and once you start to mate humans with them the creatures can be fantasy monsters like minotaurs or neko girls.

Basical suggestion:

The farm is built up with animals/monsters as male and monster girls as female

Monster girls:

Humanoid (which can serve as female and sex with other monster): cat / dog / cow / lizard(dragon) / succubus / slime

Hlaf-human(only sex with humaniod male): lamia / centaur / harpy / spider etc

Different size(only sex with humaniod male): fairy / pixie / bee / golem

Animal/monster:

Quadruped: tiger / wolf / cow

Humanoid: Minotaur / werewolf

Insect: Scorpion / spider / ants

others: tentacle / slime

Some suggestions if your starting a new breeding game

1) Assistant system - This is commonly overlooked in a lot of breeding games but should be considered as it allows for more consistent breeding plus more use of the human on creature animations

2) Traits - Traits always make the game more interesting as breeding for the creature with all the traits you want can be interesting, in addition though, allow the player character/Assistants to deveolp traits based on their habits

3) Limit breeding - By this I mean make it so creatures of specific elements (this is the term i will use) can only breed with similar ones (To cut back on animations but also instigate for creative breeding paths) for an example lets say you have an EARTH element monster, it can only breed with another EARTH element monster or a WATER element monster (generally with the elements being Earth/Water/Fire/Air/Dark/Light and i will call the last one Normal, which Normal will have the ability to breed with all other elements) In addition, breeding for Hybrid creatures to get multiple elements can be made very interesting (An idea would be breeding an Earth creature like a Minotaur with say a mermaid, could produce a naga which would be Water and Earth element)

4) Work orders - one of the things that kept my attention to breeding season was fulfilling these work orders for money

5) A shit ton of upgrades - This helps maintain player attention to the game esp perfectionists

6) Diversity in the early game - Don't stick us with just Furries like breeding season did in the early game (one of the reasons i struggled to get in it, i hate the catgirls/dickwolfs) allow us to choose our starting animals from a variety of choices

7) Gender-locked species - This shouldn be a very uncommon thing, but more commonly some species should have different ratios though (IE Harpies would have a 95% chance to appear FM and a 5% chance to appear male)

8) Fetishes - Try to incorporate as many fetishes as possible VIA extra animations/content (not core content) But make it toggle-able

9) This is my final point here, DONT MAKE RUSH AND MAKE SHIT LOOK UGLY - Overtopia is a good game, but alot of their animations/creatures just look....bleh, take time an effort to make things look good

Now, heres my list of creatures I would like to see added

Mermaid - A Water/Normal Element creature, Low fertility rate, Very low male chance (90% fm, 5% futa, 5% male)

Naga - A Water/Earth Element creature, Low male chance (60% fm, 15% futa, 25% male)

Fairy - An Air/Normal Element creature, High fertility rate, Extremely low male chance (90% fm, 9% futa, 1% male)

Elf - An Earth/Normal Element creature, High fertility rate, Moderately low male chance (50% fm, 25% futa, 25% male)

Bunny Girl - An Earth Element creature, VERY high fertility rate, Male-less species (50% fm, 50% futa)

Dwarf - An Earth Element creature, VERY low female chance (5% fm, 5% futa, 90% male)

Giants - An Earth/Fire Element Creature, Low fertility rate, (40% fm, 30% futa, 30% male)

Slime - A Water/Normal Element Creature, Low fertility rate, VERY RARE, (50% fm, 50% futa) (before you say anything, this just decides the reproductive method thats it)

Demons - A Dark/Fire Element creature, Low appearance rate (40% fm, 30% futa, 30% male)

Gnome - An Earth/Fire Element creature, High fertility rate, (40% fm, 30% futa, 30% male)

Alarune - An Earth/Water Element creature, Male-less species  (95% fm, 5% futa)

Harpy - An Air/Normal Element creature, Low male chance (85% fm, 14% futa, 1% male)

Goblin - A Fire/Normal Element creature, Low female chance (5% fm, 5% futa, 90% male) (think similar to the goblins in overtopia, not something like wow)

Ogre - A Dark/Earth Element creature, Female-less species

Angel - A Light/Air Element creature, abnormally high futa rate, (25% fm, 50% futa, 25% male)

Gargoyle - A Dark/Light Element creature, Low appearance rate (25% fm, 25% futa, 50% male)

Thats all I can think of at this time, lemme know what you think of these suggestions

Some suggestions if your starting a new breeding game

1) Assistant system - This is commonly overlooked in a lot of breeding games but should be considered as it allows for more consistent breeding plus more use of the human on creature animations

2) Traits - Traits always make the game more interesting as breeding for the creature with all the traits you want can be interesting, in addition though, allow the player character/Assistants to deveolp traits based on their habits

3) Limit breeding - By this I mean make it so creatures of specific elements (this is the term i will use) can only breed with similar ones (To cut back on animations but also instigate for creative breeding paths) for an example lets say you have an EARTH element monster, it can only breed with another EARTH element monster or a WATER element monster (generally with the elements being Earth/Water/Fire/Air/Dark/Light and i will call the last one Normal, which Normal will have the ability to breed with all other elements) In addition, breeding for Hybrid creatures to get multiple elements can be made very interesting (An idea would be breeding an Earth creature like a Minotaur with say a mermaid, could produce a naga which would be Water and Earth element)

4) Work orders - one of the things that kept my attention to breeding season was fulfilling these work orders for money

5) A shit ton of upgrades - This helps maintain player attention to the game esp perfectionists

6) Diversity in the early game - Don't stick us with just Furries like breeding season did in the early game (one of the reasons i struggled to get in it, i hate the catgirls/dickwolfs) allow us to choose our starting animals from a variety of choices

7) Gender-locked species - This shouldn be a very uncommon thing, but more commonly some species should have different ratios though (IE Harpies would have a 95% chance to appear FM and a 5% chance to appear male)

8) Fetishes - Try to incorporate as many fetishes as possible VIA extra animations/content (not core content) But make it toggle-able

9) This is my final point here, DONT MAKE RUSH AND MAKE SHIT LOOK UGLY - Overtopia is a good game, but alot of their animations/creatures just look....bleh, take time an effort to make things look good

Mermaid - A Water/Normal Element creature, Low fertility rate, Very low male chance (90% fm, 5% futa, 5% male)

Naga - A Water/Earth Element creature, Low male chance (60% fm, 15% futa, 25% male)

Fairy - An Air/Normal Element creature, High fertility rate, Extremely low male chance (90% fm, 9% futa, 1% male)

Elf - An Earth/Normal Element creature, High fertility rate, Moderately low male chance (50% fm, 25% futa, 25% male)

Bunny Girl - An Earth Element creature, VERY high fertility rate, Male-less species (50% fm, 50% futa)

Dwarf - An Earth Element creature, VERY low female chance (5% fm, 5% futa, 90% male)

Giants - An Earth/Fire Element Creature, Low fertility rate, (40% fm, 30% futa, 30% male)

Slime - A Water/Normal Element Creature, Low fertility rate, VERY RARE, (50% fm, 50% futa) (before you say anything, this just decides the reproductive method thats it)

Demons - A Dark/Fire Element creature, Low appearance rate (40% fm, 30% futa, 30% male)

Gnome - An Earth/Fire Element creature, High fertility rate, (40% fm, 30% futa, 30% male)

Harpy - An Air/Normal Element creature, Low male chance (85% fm, 14% futa, 1% male)

Goblin - A Fire/Normal Element creature, Low female chance (5% fm, 5% futa, 90% male) (think similar to the goblins in overtopia, not something like wow)

Angel - A Light/Air Element creature, abnormally high futa rate, (25% fm, 50% futa, 25% male)

Gargoyle - A Dark/Light Element creature, Low appearance rate (25% fm, 25% futa, 50% male)

Thats all I can think of at this time, lemme know what you think of these suggestions

wow - thank you for this input!

I will certainly use and work out many of your ideas. I will publish everything new here.

well are you trying to replicate something like breeding season?

No! There will be more species and also other possibilities.
More a simulation than shooter :-)

Another few suggestions for creatures

Sprite - A Light/Air Element creature, VERY rare, Produces high value milk, Highly fertile, male-less species (50% fm, 50% futa)

Pixie - A Dark/Air Element creature, VERY rare, Produces high value milk, Highly fertile, male-less species (50% fm, 50% futa)

Seraph - A Light/Fire Element creature. Rare, Abnormally high futa rate (25% fm, 50% futa, 25% male)

Succubus - A Dark Element creature, Very rare (appears via a low chance event), male-less species, female-less species (100% Futa)