Hey guys,

So I got skyrim about 2 weeks ago and ever since I played around 15 hours total just trying to get these mods to work.

As of right now, my main problem is that the animations arent smooth. What I mean by that is basicly when for example sucking, the penis ends up somewhere by the nose or when fking it goes into the belly or whatnot. 

Now ive seen some gifs/vids of where it looks perfectly smooth.. what am i missing here?

Hey guys,

So I got skyrim about 2 weeks ago and ever since I played around 15 hours total just trying to get these mods to work.

As of right now, my main problem is that the animations arent smooth. What I mean by that is basicly when for example sucking, the penis ends up somewhere by the nose or when fking it goes into the belly or whatnot. 

Now ive seen some gifs/vids of where it looks perfectly smooth.. what am i missing here?

You need to look at the SL MCM under hotkeys and make adjustments to the animations using the hotkeys

As long as you have the toggle to remember the adjustments on.. you will only need to do it once per race.   

SL and SL anims cannot predict the height of npcs in your game.. you basically have to tell it what they are by making these adjustments.