Lizzy Lezzy Posted May 19, 2017 Posted May 19, 2017 So as I've been exploring Wicked Whims and downloading animation packs, there's one thing that I have found to be abundantly clear: People apparently really really like gangbang themed stuff. That is to say: Animations where multiple men/penis-havers team up on a single women/vagina-haver. Unfortunately, this is the exact opposite of the sort of raunchiness that I most enjoy and am looking for. There are a few packs that seem to have a couple "harem" style group-sex animations, but they seem to be painfully few and far between. Another complicating factor is that often, what few animations like this are out there are often "femdom" type stuff, which is also not what I'm looking for. So, anyone know of any specific animation packs that have these sorts of animations? And before anyone asks, yes I have used the search function, but have not turned up much.P.S. Oh, and if it helps to give folks an idea of exactly what I'm looking for, my main family in the game consists of one shemale/dickgirl/woman-with-penis/whathaveyou "matriarch" (or whatever sort of "___iarch" you would call that) and multiple girlfriends/wives (two at the moment, but I'm planning to expand the family as I play), and it would be nice to have more options for everyone to join in on the female-heavy polyamorous fuck-pile.Edit: To better clarify and give a TL;DR version: I am looking for non-femdom "one male + three or more females" animations.
Guest Redabyss Posted May 19, 2017 Posted May 19, 2017 Zorak, Omaster and especially Lupobianco have MANY m + multiple F animations.
Lizzy Lezzy Posted May 19, 2017 Author Posted May 19, 2017 Zorak, Omaster and especially Lupobianco have MANY m + multiple F animations. Already got those. Zorak has threesomes but nothing larger, Omaster has a few foursomes in a series of oraljob animations, and Lupobianco has a handful of animations larger than threesomes but they're all femdom themed (which is not what I'm looking for). To better clarify: MFF threesomes aren't too hard to find (though they are less common than I would expect them to be), but the only MFFF+ animations I can find are all femdom stuff. I suppose I'm just kind of surprised this sort of thing isn't more common. I would assume the first thing heterosexual male players (whom I assume make up the majority of folks who use Wicked Whims, not judging) would do is have their male sim get buried in a big ol' fuckpile by a bunch of lady sims.
Guest Redabyss Posted May 19, 2017 Posted May 19, 2017 No, Zorak actually has a foursome series I requested, and Omaster some foursome with fucking involved. Check better The thing is 4 or more P are damn hard to do. Trust me. Also if you rush through them, then people are gonna complain they're crap bla bla bla
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.