Need Help Involving Invisible Bodies (And some etc advice)

Rizomon

Hi!  So, I really wanted Derkeethus as a follower to.. follow me ;) (He doesn't look amazing but he's the only Argonian follower, I think.) but after some time of travelling with him, randomly, his body will go invisible, as if putting on an invisible chest piece. Now, initially I thought "I must have done something wrong with the body/armor/something textures." Now, I don't doubt that's the issue but after checking his inventory I came across......

[Edit] The armor you will be seeing doesn't take up the chest slot, which is why you can still see it. Otherwise it'd disappear. Even if I chose to make him wear nothing his body would disappear (I just wrote this for clarity so people won't be like "I think it's the armor." I have the armor on my nord follower and he doesn't have this issue)

zhTDVG.jpg

Those last three lines towards the bottom (It's actually the one that says "1 - (29023BBE) (100,100.00%) - Worn") seems to be an armor/cloth that just randomly appeared. After removing it by clicking on him in the console + removeitem via the console he goes back to normal and all the uh *ahem* can be seen :lol: . I'm not entirely sure what causes it (it being the armor, not it) to appear, but it only seems to happen with the beast races (I've had Hjormir [or whatever that nord that's in riverwood with the mod interesting NPC's name is]) with me for a long while and he hasn't had any issues whatsoever.

Here's a picture of it after I removed the item (sorry for the angle change, something was 'going down' in front.

Also, Please ignore the awful DoF effect on his horns. I probably shouldn't take pictures for a living.

CbRMWy.jpg

Also, for fun, here is my load order. If you see things that belong lower/higher please let me know. Also, if you find anything that is known for causing save bloat or is necessary don't hesitate to comment! After playing the game for a few days it's starting to take longer to save/load/wait so for my next go-round, if possible, I'd like to not run into this issue as quickly as I have. Honestly I feel as though Interesting NPC's kills me because before I installed it (and a few other mods) everything ran fairly smoothly (though admittedly I hadn't played as long as I have on this character that I did on my previous.) But now everything kind of just goes down the drain after about a day or two of play. ALSO, if anyone has any male 'beast' follower mods they could recommend that would greatly be appreciated! (I'm talking orcs/kitty cats/argonians) as I haven't really found any other than Inigo (which I'm tempted to get but an argonian/orc would be nice too, preferably an argonian/orc that looks pretty alright.) I'd use something like familiar faces but it ain't the same + I've ran into an issue or two with it before.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Campfire.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
BHWarPaints.esp
Beards.esp
Brows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
DiethardtWarpaint.esp
Realistic HD Beverages.esp
SAM - Dawnguard Patch.esp
SAM - Shape Atlas for Men.esp
SkyrimHighDefinitionLODs.esp
SAM - Moonlight Tales Essentials Patch.esp
FloppySOS.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
Skysan_Icicle.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
MinimalHUD.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
DB First Armor.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Brutish Argonian Male (female fix).esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
KL-Kyron.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
WetandCold.esp
Combat Evolved - Enemy Poison.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
3DNPC.esp
SoS - The Wilds.esp
YOT - Your Own Thoughts.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
JKs SuperLITE - Cities.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Cloaks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
AdultAccessoriesForMen.esp
GamEngagementrings.esp
WhiterunExterior.esp
SolitudeExterior.esp
Complete Pack.esp
Natural Lighting and Atmospherics.esp
Frostfall.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
3DNPC Alternative Locations.esp
PrvtIRoyalArmory.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
iNeed.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
YOT - iNeed.esp
Real Roads.esp
KL-Daren.esp
SFO on Steroids.esp
RewardYourFollowers.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
VendorSaleDelay-Gone.esp
SOS Schlong Controller.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
TrueStorms.esp
TrueStorms-NLA.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Purewaters.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
HDTPhysicsWeaponSling.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
LoversVictim.esp
DB HeavyBarbarian.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_RandomAttacks_Dawnguard.esp
Combat Evolved - Core.esp
Combat Evolved - Damage.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
DB Centurion Armor.esp
SleepTight.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp
KL-GeraltWolf.esp
Combat Evolved - Magic and Spells.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp
EmpyreanWarpaints.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
RealNames.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
AnonymousPeople.esp
Extended UI.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
ASIS.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp

TLDR: Beast races bodies become invisible except hands/feet/head. Thought it was body mod/something but now I'm not sure (picture 1) and I know how to fix it in game (picture 2) temporarily. Give life saving advice on load order/cool beast race follower mods I could pick up and if you know what the issue is please don't hesitate to reply :)

Nvm, Solved the problem on my own. I didn't realize in the creatures MCM there were settings for Argonians/KittyCats and their nude suits.

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

Also, I am probably going to do a fresh reinstall of skyrim on my SSD instead of my normal HD and follow the step guide this time around. Will probably pick a different ENB/Grass/Tree texture since I would occasionally dip from 60 to 40 when in really dense areas. For some reason too I would dip during adverse weather/when standing by Dragonsreach and looking down towards the center of Whiterun, so I'm probably going to use less 2k/4k texture mods on things that don't really matter.

Archived