Need a mesh made for the Terran C-14 Impaler Gauss Rifle

So far, no one has made a mesh for the standard Terran Marine rifle from Starcraft, though there is plenty of demand for such a weapon mod. The lack of a mesh means no one has been able to make the weapon, so I'm hoping someone here can help with that part of the problem.

I have some artworks that can help with the process, though they're fairly easy to find with a Google search.

This+is+my+c+14+impaler+gauss+rifle+ther

guassrifle.jpg

5218dead2f765.jpg

Think these might be enough to start with?

This is a good starting point in building a mod.  Looking at it, you will have to account for weapon modifications based on the 3D pic shows the bladed version.  With permission, there is a good chance of using meshes very similar to what you want for a proper release version.   If it is only for yourself, everything in the world is your resources.

I personally do small tweaks with mod meshes or textures on older or abandoned mods in older games.  I used them as my starting point in learning how to build meshes or change textures without any official training.

This is a good starting point in building a mod.  Looking at it, you will have to account for weapon modifications based on the 3D pic shows the bladed version.  With permission, there is a good chance of using meshes very similar to what you want for a proper release version.   If it is only for yourself, everything in the world is your resources.

I personally do small tweaks with mod meshes or textures on older or abandoned mods in older games.  I used them as my starting point in learning how to build meshes or change textures without any official training.

Well, I can't do meshwork for the life of me (I've tried several times and never got the hang of it), which is why I was requesting help with it. And no, it wouldn't be only for myself, though I wouldn't be the one making a full mod out of it. I'm thinking to upload it to Nexus as a Modder Resource, and would definitely credit whoever made the mesh.

Think of me as a spokesperson in regards to this.

Archived