Will we see a full fledged BBB for Skyrim?

Annexation

Title says it all really. I understand that Skyrim doesn't allow for extra animations but could the current ones be fully replaced or the havoc physics system used? Though I imagine that would be more comical then asthetic. What I've currently seen for Skyrim just seems to pale compared to what Oblivion had with fore's replacement animations and the BBB system.

Give it a while. I mean, really everybody is using animations from CHSBHC and building on it. I remember with BBB just came out, I downloaded one of the first armors made, and the animations sucked big time. You can't really compare CHSBHC to BBB, which had years of improvements. Heck, any jiggle jiggle for FO3 and FONV is pretty much garbage compared to BBB right now, and those are even older than CHSBHC.

I would enjoy the bouncing buttox being used more for Skyrim, seeing BBB on a player character requires Console Commands, but the Butt is always present in third person viewing.

I do wish the BBB was as advanced as it is in Oblivion. Silverlight Armor with BBB is a work of art, in Skyrim it is not nearly as much fun to watch.

From how I understand it, successful boob physics requires a jiggle skeleton and a set of custom animations. Cherry already supplied the skeleton, and there are a number of animations out there already. Fore's released breathing idles that look quite good, but I'd say the main difference between Oblivion jiggle and Skyrim's jiggle is the number and quality of the anims. Of course most of this is useless if your clothing doesn't support BBP.

To answer the OP, I'd estimate the boob physics is only limited by the time and energy of our amazing mod community.

Archived