Crysis 2

nanogenesis

I was kinda depressed to see no crysis 2 thread, lol so I started my own.

My opinion is, the game is an 80% win and 80% loss over the first game, because they take away that freedom of a large battlefield given in the first but give us something which runs slightly better than the first game (I still can't get the first to run properly)

And ofcoure the number 80% win comes from the nanosuit modules which lets you customize your nanosuit to suite your battle needs.

See me, if you take away the Stealth Enhance and remove all the cover, then like the first game, it becomes a patience game, jump over a roof and snipe everyone with patience, and since I play on the hardest difficulty, the Call of Duty blast em all route ain't an option.

The reason I've played this game a lot is

#1 it ran faster on my 5670(when I had it)

#2 the mods I discovered this year in January have made it a game worth to play when I want to just spend some time having nothing to do,or waiting for something.

Those of you whose copy is collecting dust, I strongly recommend two mods.

#1 Last Alcatraz Mod 4

To someone this might make the game a little easy, but literally it makes it just hard, this is the mod I highly recommend.

#2 Maldo's Texture Mod(s)

This improves the overall appearance of the game, fixing tessellation glitches, etc

The main feature is it adds proper tessellation & parallax mapping to bolts, walls, roads, etc

Post your thoughts below. :D

While the game looked great, had good weapon vareity and customization, and had situations that could be tackled in several ways, Crysis 2 is marred by lackluster AI. I believe there is a mod to fix the AI. I'll check out those two mods as well.

The worst part is that they killed off the characters from the first game. Psycho, while sterotypical, was an interesting and funny character. Prophet was also quite cool. I saw no reason for getting rid of them.

I believe there is a mod to fix the AI. I'll check out those two mods as well.

The worst part is that they killed off the characters from the first game. Psycho' date=' while sterotypical, was an interesting and funny character. Prophet was also quite cool. I saw no reason for getting rid of them.

[/quote']

Simply the worst transition among sequels in the history of video games, though the reason to kill off the characters might have been justified in some post somewhere, because people might have demanded answers from crytek and they might have delivered.

Also do tell me about the AI mod you're talking about, Last Aclatraz Mod 4 improves the AI a bit, but if there is anything better I'm always happy to check out.

Archived