DOA5 mods: Mostly appearance mods?

NNS10

I was getting tired of Skyrim and was looking around for other games to play and noticed DOA5 modding is pretty active.

However, are there any gameplay mods? Or are most mods for DOA5 appearance mods (e.g. costumes, skin textures, etc)?

I'm guessing not since I'm not sure what to even expect in a gameplay mod for a fighting game.

The mods that aren't appearance mods usually update animations, like for Private Paradise or victories. There's also a surprising amount of appearance modding tools that let you do things like swap costumes between characters and replace one character with another.

There's also a surprising amount of appearance modding tools that let you do things like swap costumes between characters and replace one character with another.

Any custom combat styles? Perhaps instead of just changing the character appearance, maybe mashing up various combat attacks into a custom one for a new character?

There's also a surprising amount of appearance modding tools that let you do things like swap costumes between characters and replace one character with another.

Any custom combat styles? Perhaps instead of just changing the character appearance, maybe mashing up various combat attacks into a custom one for a new character?

Not yet... Maybe someday; many modders are finding new ways to mess with the animations.

Archived