FNIS Generate problem

So after trying to solve the weired problem for like 10h now, maybe someone of you having an idea what it could be.

Yesterday I found out that my xpms skeleton was messed up, in the way that it got overwritten by several mods. After fiddling here and there for a while I solved it, also removed all animation mods that I didnt need anymore, because most of them where stuffed in bigger animation packages anyway. The reason that I write this, is before that procedure everything worked fine the female animation worked fine.

Now to my problem:

The thing is that my FNIS wont take anymore some neutral animation packages like Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP or Feminine Running and New Dash Animation.  Besides these it proceed  through the FNIS packages (behavior, creatures, sexy move) and also through all sexlab or related animation packages without problems. Bigger packages like pretty female (combat, sit, cast) animations also works fine.
Even PCEA2 works fine, with every animation I put in there, except these two above.

Edit: Every Package which changing the standard female walk and run animation did not get generated by FNIS, only exception is the walk animation from FNIS sexy move.

What I tried till now:

• deleted "old" FNIS generated file, and generate a new one.
  • reinstall all mods which are involved in the problem (FNIS, skeleton, animations)
  • tried to get the animation to work with PCEA2
  • Edit: tried without PCEA2 installed
  • run dual sheath again, even that I doubt that it related
  • tried the whole thing in a new MO instance (just the bare bone)

I am on my wits end because I have no clue where the problem could lies. Heck I even did HDD, virus tests, because I thought the problem may be bigger, but nope.

Long Story short, none of the in the problem decribed stand alone animation mods had a behavior file, therefore it had no effect in game. After using the animation in a package with a behavior file, everything is back to normal again. :D

Maybe a mod can close this topic because problem is solved.

Archived