Testing new save system for Skyrim .

lurkalot

I have changed my save system for Skyrim  ( Not SSE ) .  No longer do I use documents that uses windrows shell for my saves  . I now use ( c++- Notepad ) and ( notepad ) for all my saves . This system will not stop mod conflicts .  In three days of playing skyrim I have not had one door  cell fail . Or a cell fail or Whterun fail  or when Carlotter's daughter stands inside the door   (vanilla bug ) . I have had fails only attributed to Mods only such as screen freeze that are a mod fault . I have not used te5 edit or a batch patch  I have not cleaned any dirty edits . I do use Skyrim boost .  I ran one run through of the main quest on A new save only and one F5 quick save .  I am running sixty nine mods at the moment LL and Nexus .. I spent a lot of time thinking how to change my saves system from the useless documents only saves system , Turns out it was dead easy . Once I change to note pad and viewed the saves with note pad there was a lot more information on that save .  I use SKSE .  All you have to do is down load c++ notepad and then open Your - documents - property's  .  Click change  .  Click notepad  .  You may have to change for all saves .  Run gamer via steam . Exit steam . Run game via SKSE .  Run SKSE as administrator . I use  ( Mia's Castle mod ) as a test base . Now I will try ( A Forsworn Story today ) . ( REMEMBER I AM STILL TESTING  ,, ) , Once I removed the bugs where my game was CTD ctd cdt via the old save system . I still run out of memory after a about six hours of straight game play that is why I use Sky Boost .  Remember to back up your old documents saves . (  My OS is Windows 7 ) .  and I downloaded Windows C++ note pad . Save's will still save in documents which to me is a is a file system that should not be used to create save through windows shell . Note : My games are all on SSD by - passing X 86 And I use a 3.0 use USB hub .  I had installed over hundred and fifty mods .  Got rid of my buuggggyy  mods fixed the mods I wanted to use , Uninstalled then re down load those mods I wanted  in my SKYRIM so far game runs sweet .  Kelly Brooke is so F""££KING HOT . (I can dream on ) .

Archived