TTW, Mannequin Race and pink dad

It took me a while, being the noob that I am, to figure out that the reason my dad's skin was pink while using TTW was because I was using the Mannequin race and that race doesn't really have a male setup done properly (which is understandable, being a female race).

So I thought "Well, I can just copy/paste whatever male stuff from Caucasian over and it'll be fine right" except I'm not that knowledgeable about the GECK and my attempts so far have been poor as far as results go. I tried going to the race tab and modifying the male parts of the race bu they seem to be calling upon the same textures? I don't know, I'm looking, but again, I've been modding for a while but construction kits have been a bit out of my main focus.

If someone has some general pointers or even a step-by-step I'd be highly grateful! :D

Oh wow nevermind, I was on the right track, I just assumed the preview thing would update instantly, but simply manually refreshing it fixed my problem. Geez :lol:. Did I mention I'm a noob with the GECK?

If a mod passes by, feel free to delete this.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...