Need another help about ENB

I want to increase saturation in my ENB and to reduce the lightning (light), but I can't find it in setting and don't know where to look for. Any help about how to do it is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Saturation control is in the ENB control panel along with brightness/contrast and colour balance (the one to the right of the main window). If your ENB preset has the appropriate shader, you can adjust lighting in the IBL menu.

post-1096124-0-48375300-1492192127_thumb.jpg

Depending on what you're trying to achieve, you could play with the overall contrast and AO settings. Sometimes the preset will cause a dusty and washed out look, it is probably easier to fix with something like SweetFX rather than the inbuilt colour controls of ENB. I tend to think of ENB as best for working with core graphical features of the game, and a post-process shader like SweetFX for jazzing up the image itself.

Archived