Removing characters in Ordinary Women with Xedit

I recently installed Ordinary Women, the Bijin series (Warmaidens, Wives, NPC's) and Seranaholic/Valerica but kept Bijin higher so it'll overwrite OR for the characters that is covered by Bijin. But I have read somewhere that you can use Xedit to modify mods so you can remove specifics things that'll conflict with other mods but the OP didn't went into specifics as how to do that.
So I wanna know is how to do it and what's the worst that could happen if I did do it and what would happen if I got it wrong ?

I recently installed Ordinary Women, the Bijin series (Warmaidens, Wives, NPC's) and Seranaholic/Valerica but kept Bijin higher so it'll overwrite OR for the characters that is covered by Bijin. But I have read somewhere that you can use Xedit to modify mods so you can remove specifics things that'll conflict with other mods but the OP didn't went into specifics as how to do that.

So I wanna know is how to do it and what's the worst that could happen if I did do it and what would happen if I got it wrong ?

There are  three things of every npc you wish to remove you have to delete:

1) Head part

2) Non-player character (actor)

3) texture set

So if you want to prevent ordinary npc's from overwriting Olfina grey mane for example you have to remove everything with her name in each of these categories. That's it.

About the second thing. I don't think it will do any harm if you accidentally remove something crucial. You just need to reinstll the esp again over the existing one to make it go away again. You will have to remove everything you did before that point again though. So to save you some time. Do,'t try to screw up but it shouldn't cause any technical issues if you screwed up.

Hope this was helpfull.

1) Head part

3) texture set

So if you want to prevent ordinary npc's from overwriting Olfina grey mane for example you have to remove everything with her name in each of these categories. That's it.

About the second thing. I don't think it will do any harm if you accidentally remove something crucial. You just need to reinstll the esp again over the existing one to make it go away again. You will have to remove everything you did before that point again though. So to save you some time. Do,'t try to screw up but it shouldn't cause any technical issues if you screwed up.

Hope this was helpfull.

Thank you =D.

But how do exactly do I do it ?, Should I "delete and disable reference" or should I simply "remove" these parts ?

1) Head part

3) texture set

Hope this was helpfull.

Thank you =D.

But how do exactly do I do it ?, Should I "delete and disable reference" or should I simply "remove" these parts ?

Click the part with the mouse and push the "delete" button on your keyboard. A message should then pop up that asks you if you are sure about this, click yes and it should be good.

1) Head part

3) texture set

Hope this was helpfull.

Thank you =D.

Click the part with the mouse and push the "delete" button on your keyboard. A message should then pop up that asks you if you are sure about this, click yes and it should be good.

I did it and using a test save I can confirm that it worked. Thank you very much kind sir =D.

Archived