Weight gain mod

Redimpaler777

How can I make a mod that allow the player and npc to gain weight by eating too much food or drinking ale?

( it 'll be cool if weight decrease after running and fighting)

This is not really in the appropriate area due to this being an adult mod thread and it not being adult related...

but as a constructive note for when your thread is moved to the appropriate place, see below.

This mod would be a good excuse for people with large breasts and bums to need to eat more during their game time to maintain their ideal body scale, the changes would need to be gradual to have any believable effect, it would involve scripting in body scale slider adjustments incrementaly 'daily/weekly' based on the amount of food eaten and exercise done. This isn't an easy request or an easy task for someone who I would assume has little experience in scripting/game modding in general.

Your question cant really be answered without someone linking an already existing mod and saying "here's how"

Firstly assess your skill with scripting and modding and ask yourself if you are able to script anything to happen in game.

I would ask around for answers to questions like these..

- Is it possible to make changes to the body scale slider in game without the use of showracemenu?

- Is it possible to automate the effect written above?

- is it possible to collect the data on how much walking/running/jumping/swimming/weapon swinging you have done over a certain period of time automatically 'if at all'?

- Is it possible to collect the data on how much food/alcohol you have consumed over a certain period of time automatically 'if at all'?

- Is it possible to create a User Interface to monitor the above two variables?

These questions may seem simple but are most likely overlooked when you consider your idea.

I'm not trying to discourage you from attempting a mod like this, I would just like to point out this will most likely be very time consuming and not possible by every modder.

Perhaps try getting in touch with someone who has made a realism hunger/thirst style mod as they will probably be able to answer alot of the questions from above. Perhaps they may even like to take on this idea for their mod.

Hope you find this helpful and can make a successful mod for your idea.

Archived