help for animation (Victoria walk with butt and breast physics)

thecide

sorry for my bad english,

i need help to export this project made with 3ds max 2009 to skyrim

bonjour à tous, j'ai besoin d'aide pour exporter ce projet comme animation pour skyrim, j'ai essayé avec havok et nif exporter mais je n'y arrive pas

merci d'avance

I believe you need the older HCT 2010.2 plugin for 3DSMax (you can apparently sign up on Havok's website to download older versions of their plugins' date=' but I haven't tried it), along with possibly some export filters and other things in order to product a HKX file.

There's some detail posted by Cherry Hotalling here:

http://www.gameskyrim.com/havok-animation-converter-t207307-75.html

[/quote']

I tried this yet and i have no animation when i put the hkx file to the game, when i use the nif expoter with 3ds 2012, it create a kf flie, i convert this kf file withe hkxcmd.exe to get a hkx file, while converting it shows yellow line meaning the bone butt is unknown,

but the hkx file created work in the game

again sorry for my english, i'll try to post pictures of what is wrong

Your english is still better than my knowledge of this.

Cherry mentions

Exported the new animation with Havok exporter for 3ds max (Saidenstorm your max file showed me exactly what bones I was missing and the camera positions THANK YOU!)

Saidenstorm's file was:

So I did http://www.mediafire.com/?9i52of9mg92l2qs real fast, its an imported Skeleton_Female.nif (I corrected the Import scale/skew corruption using Bone Tools), Imported the Female "MT_Idle", doubled its duration and duplicated the keys -> then used my HCT setup to export it.

It includes the Max Scene (Max 9, so it should be updatable to any version of max greater then 9), the Base mt_idle.kf and the exported mt_idle.hkx.

Maybe try PMing Fores or someone who has had more experience with utilising new bones?

Your english is still better than my knowledge of this.

Cherry mentions

Exported the new animation with Havok exporter for 3ds max (Saidenstorm your max file showed me exactly what bones I was missing and the camera positions THANK YOU!)

Saidenstorm's file was:

So I did http://www.mediafire.com/?9i52of9mg92l2qs real fast' date=' its an imported Skeleton_Female.nif (I corrected the Import scale/skew corruption using Bone Tools), Imported the Female "MT_Idle", doubled its duration and duplicated the keys -> then used my HCT setup to export it.

It includes the Max Scene (Max 9, so it should be updatable to any version of max greater then 9), the Base mt_idle.kf and the exported mt_idle.hkx.[/quote']

Maybe try PMing Fores or someone who has had more experience with utilising new bones?

I asked him but he can't help me, but you... thank you for your precious help...

LeCid

Are the skeleton butt bones weighted to the body mesh by default though?

If the file exported from 3DS 2012 works except for the butt movement, what happens if you put the 'NoMaam second skin' on?

Possibly BaZoongas might know what's needed as he created BBBB outfits for CBBE.

Are the skeleton butt bones weighted to the body mesh by default though?

If the file exported from 3DS 2012 works except for the butt movement' date=' what happens if you put the 'NoMaam second skin' on?

Possibly BaZoongas might know what's needed as he created BBBB outfits for CBBE.

[/quote']

Thank you friend

the animation is finished

thank you very, very much

if you want to try it the file is attached

you can try it whith my mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14187

ho sorry but, i use only ADEC body.

here is the final version without muscle flex

thecide, did you have to adjust the bone position or weighting much in order to get it working correctly?

I'm adding butt-weighting to the CBBE body as I learned how to do it over the past two days, and currently have it set to 0.2 (light blue), but it seems to distort the actual butt form when the skeleton is at rest, rather than just moving the mesh during animation.

I think you used the ADEC body, did you have to do much to it?

thecide' date=' did you have to adjust the bone position or weighting much in order to get it working correctly?

I'm adding butt-weighting to the CBBE body as I learned how to do it over the past two days, and currently have it set to 0.2 (light blue), but it seems to distort the actual butt form when the skeleton is at rest, rather than just moving the mesh during animation.

[/quote']

do not change the position of the bones, bones scales should be at 100,

for animation you just use the rotations, in my case I do not start a job that has already been done and works, so I extracted the animations that I need by selecting the bones involved, eg if I want to animate the breasts I import an animation in which I select the features and prebreast and the breast bone and I save the animation to load must be the opposite approach, selects the bones in the order (very important if a mapping is required)

I hope that answers your question.

thecide' date=' did you have to adjust the bone position or weighting much in order to get it working correctly?

[/quote']

the butt of my animation move when the skeleton is at rest too, because the mt-idle allow it and it move normaly.

no i did not have to do much with the perfect body of ADEC

Archived