UUNP Special - Dream Girl - Hand Seam

greetings o/

first of all: sorry for my bad english. my problem: actually im using this Body, Mesh, Texture All-In-One http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ with UUNP Special and Dream Girl Mesh-Preset and Fair Skin Complexion. 

But on NPCs and myself i have this ugly seams (pictures below) on hand and feet. this apear only while wearing the "normal" vanilla armor (at at this point i guess this is a normal issue because the UUNP Special Body doesnt fit with vanilla armor, but i want to be sure that there is no other work-around to solve this issue).

if the NPCs or me is naked the seam disapear. everything is really perfect. scale from hand fits the arm, no colormismatch or something else. even if i use UNP armor. so yes.. i guess the only way to solve this issue is that i install a whole vanilla (and DLC) armor overhaul/replacer to change the original vanilla armor to UNP. is this right?

or is there a other way to solve this problem or at least make it less noticeable. i really cant remember i had this big seam with vanilla armor and CBBE, but im not sure..

so.. thanks in advance and thanks for reading o/

ps: if there is no other way then switch the whole vanilla armor, any suggestions?

post-485395-0-01101700-1491771775_thumb.jpg

post-485395-0-37898200-1491771777_thumb.jpg

yes this worked well for myself, but as you said this dont change the seam on NPCs. 

i have solved this issue bei switching from the dreamgirl meshes back to the default UNP meshes. looks like the dreamgirl mesh isnt useable with vanilla armor. even with UNP armor replacers i got this seams while using dreamgirl. i dont know this much about the dreamgirl mesh and the body-base itself. for me the normal UNP meshes look like the dreamgirl mesh. i really dont see any difference. so i stay with the UNP mesh.

thank you o/

Archived