Is this Load Order correct?

I reinstalled Skyrim and all my mods but using ModOrganizer this time. I want to be sure all my mods are loaded in correct order before I start playing. I resolved MO conflicts as best as I could and used LOOT to sort plugins, but I know it can make mistakes sometimes so I need someone else to take a look at it and tell me if they notice something out of place.

load.txt

frostxfire,

I was where you are.

More or less.

Due to changing computer, I did a full reroll on all things Bethesda......

LOOT is only good for a SUPPOSEDLY crashfree order - and there it ends

ALTHOUGH it DOES look weird seeing Dragonborn.esm AFTER a mod-plugin

Generally:

Q: Loadorder?

A: TES5Edit 

Especially when it comes to intended overrides "mod over mod" - such as a mod that changes 1 NPC after a mod that changes them all or most of them, something LOOT never heard of, it always poops on "cosmetics"

frostxfire,

I was where you are.

More or less.

Due to changing computer, I did a full reroll on all things Bethesda......

LOOT is only good for a SUPPOSEDLY crashfree order - and there it ends

ALTHOUGH it DOES look weird seeing Dragonborn.esm AFTER a mod-plugin

Generally:

Q: Loadorder?

A: TES5Edit 

Especially when it comes to intended overrides "mod over mod" - such as a mod that changes 1 NPC after a mod that changes them all or most of them, something LOOT never heard of, it always poops on "cosmetics"

It definitely looks strange isn't it... I'll change it so DLC esms and Unofficial Patch are on top and everything else below them. My experience with TES5Edit is limited with cleaning dirty edits, don't know how I can determine the priority of the mods with it.

TES5Edit is for doing it "how YOU want" - especially when it comes to cosmetics

as example in my previous install on old comp. I had a mod that revamped every single female NPC, every generic NPC called "Bandit" etc. even all those had custom hairs and such

LOOT put this mod always AFTER those that change only "a few" (such as Bijin Warmaidens) or "only 1" (such as Seranaholic) - it never gave any "technical" issues, it just looked weird

But once I checked out TES5Edit and what overrides what I could bring my own desired order into it

Same goes for other types, not only cosmetic

Let's say you have a mod that changes weight of items - and another mod that prolongs enchant/smith potion duration timer (enchanting 5 armors in 30 sec can be a drag)

With TES5Edit I just compare those 2, sort it as I want (potions do not become weightless because the Timer mod uses same potion records)

AND in time I even figured out how to add the Timer Into the Weight-mod

The "Edit" in TES5Edit is not just decoration

I always knew it was a powerful tool but didn't know it could be THAT useful. I suppose I should start watching some tutorials on TES5Edit and learn to use it effectively! Though for the time being I just want to sort this load order so it doesn't crash or cause any errors and destroy my saves after hours of playing.

Oh btw, hint when it comes to new installs: Make your Order in "order" -- group similar stuff together, same goes for Mods on Left side of MO

Instead of just always adding new stuff on bottom and then just pulling the "must be LAST" to bottom again and again, it's way better if you group it

I'm already used to having Hairs, Eyes in one bunch - Main body, Skeleton, racemenu in one bunch - followers in another bunch - weapons and armors - Sexlab mods in Sexlab bunch, etc. etc. 

This way if you suddenly crash and have an idea why, you then know the culprit is in THIS section or in THAT section

Archived