Death Alternative - Can't Black Out

I've been experiencing an issue with only one character. All of my characters can black out, except one of them. Instead, for this character, the bleedout bar will go all the way down and stay there no matter how much damage is dealt to them. They can get raped in DA and it worked for a while but one day it just stopped. I've tried reinstalling, restarting quests, manually starting it, reset player state, etc. 

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks for your time.

EDIT: I have solved the initial issue, but now none of my characters can recover from blackout unless it is an SD+ scenario

EDIT EDIT: Fixed the problem a long time ago. Just thought I should formally acknowledge it.

The first thing I would've done is clean my save with Save Game Script Cleaner and then re-run FNIS.

If that didn't work, the second thing I would've done is uninstall the mod. Load the save and save the game unto a new clean slot. Close Skyrim. Reinstall the mod, and then test again.

The first thing I would've done is clean my save with Save Game Script Cleaner and then re-run FNIS.

If that didn't work, the second thing I would've done is uninstall the mod. Load the save and save the game unto a new clean slot. Close Skyrim. Reinstall the mod, and then test again.

I've already done this, but I suppose I could retry.

EDIT: It worked this time. Guess I must've done something wrong the first time. Thanks!

I now have a new problem. No matter which Blackout event triggers, I never regain player control after loading into the scenario.

If the problem has shifted to player controls, maybe it's related to the skeleton/animations. Have you upgraded from XP32 to XPMSE? It's important that FNIS has no critical errors when you run it.

This may also be due to three other things:

Save Game or Plugins are still dirty. (Requires Save Game Script Cleaner and TESVEdit)

Missing essential files for the mod(s). (Requires re-installation)

Related mods need to be updated. (Requires you to obtain latest download)

Edit:  A fourth possible cause is one or more mods are incompatible and must either require a patch or be omitted entirely.

I now have a new problem. No matter which Blackout event triggers, I never regain player control after loading into the scenario.

If the problem has shifted to player controls, maybe it's related to the skeleton/animations. Have you upgraded from XP32 to XPMSE? It's important that FNIS has no critical errors when you run it.

This may also be due to three other things:

Save Game or Plugins are still dirty. (Requires Save Game Script Cleaner and TESVEdit)

Missing essential files for the mod(s). (Requires re-installation)

Related mods need to be updated. (Requires you to obtain latest download)

Edit:  A fourth possible cause is one or more mods are incompatible and must either require a patch or be omitted entirely.

I am using XPMSE, my game is clean, I have all the essentials, and my related mods are updated. My only thing I can think to do is maybe reinstall XPMSE.

EDIT: No success there

Is the one character a different race than all the others?   I don't really have a solution, but you can maybe check the race settings for some kind of conflict or difference from the others.

No, most of my characters are Imperial, however none of my characters can get up from post-blackout.

Archived