Amalur Shepard Armor Error

allsunday

back up your meshes 1ST  copy and paste the BSLightingShaderProperty for each item in the mesh  from the ground mesh via nifskope to the _0 and _1 mesh try that

looks like the thing that happens when you port them from 3ds try one armor and see if that helps

That makes a lot of sense but... bad news. This armor has no ground mesh. Just Body_0.nif and Body_1.nif, and then there's the helmet which obviously looks fine in game. I once read a tutorial five times over and over on how to create a ground mesh and the writing and English was so poor and hard to understand, I gave up.

I should also mention that I got this armor from a Russian website and I had to translate the names using the Creation Kit. But I doubt this would have an effect on the meshes. All I did to the plugin was erase the Russian name and typed it to what you see in the inventory screen. Also... I merged the plugin to my armor merge plugin. Maybe I should test it with the old plugin and see what happens. None of this is making sense at all.

well the ground mesh is the one that's linked to the inventory it looked fine in the image

can you link the mod?

i can look at it real fast

K, hang on. It's from a Russian website that you must sign in so I'll just throw it in my Google drive.

just re named the _n files  and replaced relinked the shader properties/ textures sets don't drop the item on the ground as there is no proper ground mesh  had to rename the folders for nifskope  to open them (removed the russian characters)   just copy and paste teh meshes  and _n textures

I used the helmet shader properties  as you said that was working

just re named the _n files  and replaced relinked the shader properties/ textures sets don't drop the item on the ground as there is no proper ground mesh  had to rename the folders for nifskope  to open them (removed the russian characters)   just copy and paste teh meshes  and _n textures

I used the helmet shader properties  as you said that was working

It didn't work.  However, to clarify I only replaced both the meshes and textures that you gave me, not the plugin.  I'm going to try and put the original plugin back into my load order and see if that fixes it.  I have 250 plugins right now.  

Hmm  I'll try messing with it more and loading it up in my game   tomorrow work in 6 hrs  need sleep zzzz  i,ll post tomorrow what i find  might be an issue with the tgas or a texture link in the esp

Still no change.  I tried the original plugin and I also tried your plugin just in case that would be the problem but no change.  You're very helpful, I'll do some more research on this until you get back.

Hmm  I'll try messing with it more and loading it up in my game   tomorrow work in 6 hrs  need sleep zzzz  i,ll post tomorrow what i find  might be an issue with the tgas or a texture link in the esp

Still no change.  I tried the original plugin and I also tried your plugin just in case that would be the problem but no change.  You're very helpful, I'll do some more research on this until you get back.

renamed to english items/ converted tga _n to _n dds repathed textures swaped weights  he had _0 linked  so weigh slider screwed

tried it in game  just the cell start should work fine now showed up fine  BUT  i think the _n is missing a alpha  but it works try it out  just use  this instead 

Kingdoms of Amalu.7z

renamed to english items/ converted tga _n to _n dds repathed textures swaped weights  he had _0 linked  so weigh slider screwed

tried it in game  just the cell start should work fine now showed up fine  BUT  i think the _n is missing a alpha  but it works try it out  just use  this instead 

I don't know what's wrong, mine still isn't working.  I replaced all Meshes, Textures, and the .esp with the newest files you gave me.  Still no change.  

By the way, what do you mean by, "just the cell start should work"?  What does that mean?  

weird worked in my game  

i just made a new character male and used get all  from items from mod mod  cant recall what its called(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?) additem mod

do you use MO?

if you do just install it as a mod  click off old mod

i changed the name of the items i think 

as far as the cell start i use the live another life  puts me right in the prison cell and i can check gear

you should treat that file as a mod  just install it should work i,lll check again

weird worked in my game  

i just made a new character male and used get all  from items from mod mod  cant recall what its called(http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?) additem mod

do you use MO?

as far as the cell start i use the live another life  puts me right in the prison cell and i can check gear

you should treat that file as a mod  just install it should work i,lll check again

this is what i'm getting

post-228667-0-07950200-1491353460_thumb.jpg

weird worked in my game  

do you use MO?

this is what i'm getting

meaning i didn't go outside and try in daylight =/

weird worked in my game  

do you use MO?

this is what i'm getting

meaning i didn't go outside and try in daylight =/

Lol, I also used AddItemMenu and those screenshots I put up were from Live Another Life the Camping Option.  I'll try it again and let you know.

Edit:  Just tried it right now.  Made sure all the folders were in the right place and using your plugin but still nothing.  Thank you for you help but I think it's time to give this one up.  

A really strange thing is when I remove the textures, it disappears in the inventory screen but there's no change on the armor itself.  See picture:

http://i.imgur.com/wDssmmo.jpg

freaky  i have no idea now  as i cant get that to happen on my comp

Its showing up on mine  i can try relinking the mod  straight from MO  perhaps  i linked the wrong one

Ok weird  i tried it outside (camp option) yep went black  like yours did  so redid the N texture  appeared fine till i took it off and re equipped it then it went black.....

so  i'm looking thru it again

freaky  i have no idea now  as i cant get that to happen on my comp

Its showing up on mine  i can try relinking the mod  straight from MO  perhaps  i linked the wrong one

Ok weird  i tried it outside (camp option) yep went black  like yours did  so redid the N texture  appeared fine till i took it off and re equipped it then it went black.....

so  i'm looking thru it again

ok re did things  try this zip as a mod

If it happens again do showracemenu and see if that doesn't fix it  just open showracemenu and hit r that should fix it don't ask me why 

let me know

K a SHEP.7z

Sorry, I missed your post. I was busy laughing at Mass Effect Andromeda's animations.

I will try this later today and get back to you.

LOL yea what ive seen is funny

it was doing it( The black thing) but for some reason after doing showracemenu it corrected it self  tried it on zero weight and 1 to see if it was one mesh or another  seems to stay after the showracemenu thing with about 15 min of running around

Sorry, I missed your post. I was busy laughing at Mass Effect Andromeda's animations.

I will try this later today and get back to you.

LOL yea what ive seen is funny

it was doing it( The black thing) but for some reason after doing showracemenu it corrected it self  tried it on zero weight and 1 to see if it was one mesh or another  seems to stay after the showracemenu thing with about 15 min of running around

Hooray!  It finally works!  It's strange I have to showracemenu then exit in order for the textures to show but even after exiting Skyrim and reloading my game the textures still work. 

It Just Works

I don't have anything to give but this video always puts a smile on my face:  

yea  i have no idea why that is  I,m just a hack   but never seen anything like that   i completely redid the shader properties messed with some other stuff but same deal well slightly different  but yea 

Its working so yea 

yeah made me laugh  thanks for the vid

Archived