Bathing mod,

Remy

Hey everyone!

I was realy happy when i found here at lovers lab the bathing mod, i just love to rp this mod, but there is one thing that keeps bugging me...the animation is very short That's why i wanted to ask if there isnt someone who would know how to make it longer or possibly to let the character just sit when entering a bathtub, i just cant figure it out, i searched about it but without success... any ideas ?:-/

there is a way to modify the timing of the animations by editing the ini files that come with the mod. I could never perfectly extend the timing of the animations.

It also did not get used by NPC's so I got rid of it.

The idea was good, but without ai scripting for npc's, it just wasn't good enough for my needs.

The problem with bathing mod.

...oh wait.. there is 2 version of bathing mod.

The realistic version, demands you character to strip naked before submerge into river. Including your SETBODY. In short you can't take bath while in setbody mode. Reseting your body back to default will allows you take bath.

The other version, however allow bathing without striping off first thus allow set body. But if i'm not mistaken.. we don't get those lovely the bath tubs collection on this version.

You can only choose one bathing mod at a time, Umn. actually you can activate both but then you have take bath twice for each version of bathing mod. ..Mad..

Yeah its somewhat strange...i would really like a version where you can just control the animation of bathing...like with lovers when you press space the animation changes...something like that would be awesome...you go into bath...sit ...then you push space the washing animation starts... you press the space again and character goes out of bath/water/whatever...hmm i wonder if it would be hard to do.

By the way i dont know but i dont have problems with setbody when using bathtubs, the body stayes the same i choosed.

Ah there are actually three versions, and animated versions, where your character slowly stips then climbs into the tub, and then the two non-animated variations. anyways you should check out the main thread as somewhere in there they talk about how you would go about lengthening the animations.

Archived