Texture/strech members (FIXED)

Soulinor

This time I come to the community not to ask for help, but to put the solution of the last problems I had.

Miscellaneous

Sorry for the delay, but I got very busy in the last weeks plus all the laziness accumulated ended up leaving my last topic (where I asked for help for the mods) to be deleted for being inactive. Thanks to all who answered, unfortunately I can not name the names, because without the original post I do not know who it was (my memory is not good enough to remember the names), but all were really crucial so that I could find the solution for the My problem (literally I used everything).

Background (the problems)

A couple of weeks ago I came here to ask about 2 distinct problems: A completely strange texture (1) and some elastic body parts (2).
post-827353-0-18099900-1490059732_thumb.jpg (1)
post-827353-0-59297800-1490059773_thumb.jpg (2)

Solutions

After much re-install mods swap order of the same and uninstall other, I got the following results for every 1:

(1)

For me this was a problem with the mod HDT tails wearable, to fix it I besides reinstalling the mod I put it higher up in the loadorder so that the body mod had priority over it, getting like this:
post-827353-0-18613300-1490060735_thumb.pngpost-827353-0-90536000-1490060741_thumb.png
Unfortunately I'm too lazy to know which of the two solutions that fixed my problem (I ran both at the same time) but if someone has this problem try doing this.

(2)

Here as an angel of that community said, I had a problem in the bodyslide, after a little research I discovered a problem called lack of knowledge. Basically this problem was created by not using the BUILD button, I simply used the batch build, but in the end I did not build the body. To solve, simply use the BUILD button on the desired body after the batch build.post-827353-0-87155800-1490061512_thumb.png

When I was fixing the problem (1), I came across a third problem that was similar to the problem (2) but it occurred in the breasts and the schlong. I do not have print of this problem to post to you, but it was caused in the loadorder exchange where I ended up putting XP32 before the realistc ragdolls and force (which is prerequisite of xp32) and easily tidy when I put xp32 after it.

Thanks for listening.

Archived