I can't see a certain mod follower

Ahmy

hello

So I had this problem with more than one follower, I am using a mod called are you there that let me , summon a follower from the esp or tele to it or mark, I use it to test the followers mod and i have two mods where when i tele the follower i don't see it it, I put a mark on the follower and i can see the mark but there is none there, I can't even use the action button on it, even when I tele to the follower he/she is not there.

Any idea what is the cause of a certain problem, someone told me it maybe the bsa file not being installed or corrupted but its not, I used even a loose version of the follower and still the same problem.

It will be helpful if you tell us the name of the mod you are talking about.

thanks for trying to help i managed to fix it, the problem was that this follower need a requirement to unlock her and i believe because summoning her without doing it is the reason, when i tried to clone her i managed to summon a clone so i believe after i finish the requirement she will appear normally 

Archived