Request for Mod : "Death alternative" for respawnable NPC's

I can't mod ! Believe me I tried  :angry: no good no good no good
I'm into slavery (have "slave trainer" mod in mind).
And also I like to play my games the more realistic way possible.

Here's the problem :
As I put the Health treshold the lowest possible when I fight (lets say a bandit) that I want to enslave.
Often, and I mean VERY often, the victim is killed by a powerful killmove from my part (usualy on the 1st blow) even at low level.
The vanilla engine is in a hurry to clean-up that cave for me. I can't be mercyful...
Even if I try to use SL Defeat features to capture the ennemy (them too I set to lower health treshold) he would simply resist my attempt. 
This problem is solved by itself when I fight a powerful NPC who will kneel before dying or lose enough health so I can use Defeat features.
But what about the weak's ones (those who can't stand 1 or 2 blows without having their brain spattered on the walls) ?

The Mod Idea :
The mod ONLY protect NPC's from your last blow making them kneel.  THAT IS ALL!   NOTHING MORE!

Why ?
All non-essential NPC's including the respawnable ones will have a "sort of" death alternative giving player a chance spare their lives.

If you don't want to spare that NPC just give it another blow while he is kneeling, he will be killed.

So this way, a slaver may switch weapon for a cane and teach that bandit some manners or use G key (SL Defeat) to attach his hands/feets.

But...
I know of many mods who alters the essential part of NPC's but none of them (as far as I know) protect em from a powerful blow without making them fully essential (witch is not the aim of this mod idea).
Other mods actually make NPC kneel and become passive towards you (but it is not protecting them from a rapid death coming from a strong attack).

Applications :

The mod should have many applications besides slavery, using other Mods would permit you to:

- Lets say tou play a cleric who does not want to kill and he have a "You are forgiven my child go do good deeds" spell in his inventory.
- You are a merchand who don't think that killing potential custommers is a good idea.
- You fight with a stick/broken weapon/pole and it is unrealistic that it acts like a blade.
- SexLab Defeat would have a more realistic usage on weaker vs stronger NPC's so you could set the health treshold very low for player attacker in MCM menu.
- Im sure people will find undread of applications for a mod like this and it could grow very popular.

Archived