need a little explanation..

StudioSAV

so, i've done my fair share of skyrim "research" and i noticed that when Blowjobs are given, the female mouths open quite wide, to the point where it actually looks like the woman is actually intaking the man. 

then you have mine. the mouth is rarely open. 

I make skyrim AVs, so it kinda sits unsteady with me. so the question is, how do i actually widen the mouth of a female character to my liking? is it even possible?

any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

post-1796442-0-12894900-1489203430_thumb.png

You could try tweaking the expression editor in sexlab under the phoneme adjustments.   My guess is that boosting bigahh might be able to boost it a bit.  I think you can also view what the results would look like with racemenu under expression sliders.   I have not actually done this myself, but that would be where I would start looking.

They different actually, expression editor only effect well....the expression, sad, angry or joy but yes you can also make the mouth open too (though you need set it to all stages). With animation like blowjob is set with parameter openmouth=true which has specific phoneme that effect the mouth only.

From screenshot, yes it looks pretty small to me. Should try a mod called female facial animation, where it also fixed shout expression for female.

Archived