This image came over my Facebook today and I thought it sounded like an excellent premise for a Fallout mod and the lady who shared it agreed ecstatically.

I've done a short search here and on the nexus, but I haven't seen any mods that flip the factions or even just do a clothing swap like this.

The idea would be to have the dress and behavior of the factions match the RL factions that would behave as such; so, as an example, the current "raiders" would fill mercenary and law-keeping rolls (based on the D/s community's high emphasis on affirmative consent) while the suits and "high-school thugs" may be running the shady operations and the gore-filled butcher houses out in the waste (due to their much higher tendency towards greed and hate-filled power-trips). If the mod progresses beyond just outfit swaps, perhaps add quests or conversation lines to flush out the altered flavor of the factions.

post-842671-0-80038900-1488841643_thumb.png

Archived