How do you position NPC

Guest DeroHero

I've tryed the settings but no matter what I do I can't work out the correct way to position the npc's. They are never in the right spot' date=' do I have to press a button while there in action or what. How can I set my game up so there not fucking air or not in the right spot.

[/quote']

The 1 and 2 keys move the NPC forward/backward. 3 and 4 move the NPC up/down. 9 and 0 move your character up/down as well.

Hope this helps.

Eric

I've tryed the settings but no matter what I do I can't work out the correct way to position the npc's. They are never in the right spot' date=' do I have to press a button while there in action or what. How can I set my game up so there not fucking air or not in the right spot.

[/quote']

The 1 and 2 keys move the NPC forward/backward. 3 and 4 move the NPC up/down. 9 and 0 move your character up/down as well.

Hope this helps.

Eric

And the game save the new position each time. But you have to do this for every npc scale (well i guess).

hmm I'm pressing the numbers but it's not changeing position at all. PS this is on a monster while being raped. I can't ajust it' date=' do I have to change a setting to alow ajustments?

[/quote']

That's because you have to hold the button down :D

Archived