[HELP] Trying to correct UV Map for Elizabeth (Bioshock) Race

Sparowe Chan

I cam across this "mod" on Deviant Art, Elizabeth Race In Skyrim. While I can get the mod to work and load up just fine, with me being able to select the "Elizabeth" race for my character, I can't for the life of me get her face textures to match any of the ones I've tried so far. The ones I've tried using so far are "SG Female Textures" and "Fair Skin Textures", using TexBlend like I normally would. 

I think the problem is with how the UV map was made for the head mesh used for Elizabeth. TBH it's a wonderful mesh and shows no sign of bumps or edges in game, "blockiness" is what I meant. 

I first tried simply going into NifSkope and assigning the head mesh a new default texture, SG Female Textures for example. Well due to the UV map being different than the one that was used for Liz originally, you can guess that it doesn't line up with the face correctly. I don't know if I can somehow "rotate" the UV map in a way that it matches the way Skyrims UV Maps are layed out, try the blend and then rotate it back? I really have no idea what I'm doing. I left a comment on the authors DA page with my problem and if you go to the link they even state that getting her skin tone to match the body could easily be done in TexBlend. 

Does the UV layout not matter when blending in TexBlend? Meaning I can just go about blending as normal even though the face textures come up in the preview window at an angle, while the texture being loaded by TexBlend comes out like it normally should? I thought about exporting the head mesh from NifSkope as an .obj file and then loading it up in Mudbox to mess with the UV, or importing it into 3DS Max / Maya then exporting into Mudbox, though I think I can just edit the UV Maps in either 3DS Max or Maya???

Here's the link to Elizabeth http://yscsn.deviantart.com/art/Elizabeth-race-for-Skyrim-568664554

elizabeth_race_for_skyrim_by_yscsn-d9ekg

Archived