Missing Textures

K, earlier, with devious devices, I had a problem with missing textures. I was able to fix it by correctly using CBBE bodyslide. Now, I unfortunately have the exact same problem with the Devices from Captured Dreams V4.08. The devices have that weird purple glow, and the maid outfit just doesn't appear at all. I can't seem to build them in bodyslide so I may be missing something. I do have all the requirements for all the mods. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, does anyone know how to fix it? I'd appreciate the help.

K, earlier, with devious devices, I had a problem with missing textures. I was able to fix it by correctly using CBBE bodyslide. Now, I unfortunately have the exact same problem with the Devices from Captured Dreams V4.08. The devices have that weird purple glow, and the maid outfit just doesn't appear at all. I can't seem to build them in bodyslide so I may be missing something. I do have all the requirements for all the mods. Does anyone else have this problem, and if so, does anyone know how to fix it? I'd appreciate the help.

When you installed captured dreams did you install 4.05 first and 4.08 on top? If not, that's your problem.

Archived