[SIMS4] SLIMS WHIMS! (NEW UPDATE! 12.1.17) 9 NEW ANIMATIONS!! VAMPIRE/SUCCUBUS ANIMATIONS

Sorry i keep changing the package name, i know this may have inconvienced some of you or confused you. My apologies.

New update

6 striptease animations

fixed the legs on striptease2 not so much moonwalking lol May do some more for this sequence later. 

Any questions or problems let me know, feedback appreciated.

Have a good weekend.

Guest Redabyss

Sorry i keep changing the package name, i know this may have inconvienced some of you or confused you. My apologies.

New update

6 striptease animations

fixed the legs on striptease2 not so much moonwalking lol May do some more for this sequence later. 

Any questions or problems let me know, feedback appreciated.

Have a good weekend.

AWESOME! Thank you very much man! :D 

Thank you so much for the update and your hard work man! :D

Thank you for your comment.

Hey hey! You've sure been busy, nice job!

I have been busy lol becoming kind of an addiction now that i know how to do it. Thank you, hope you can enjoy them.

I know what you mean there! Too many ideas and so little time :D

Guest Redabyss

Small problem with new update: the teasing dance for airmchair, specifically no.1 and no.3 IRC, have lost their name. I think you changed something in the XML for error XD

NEW UPDATE!!

Fixed issue with some names not showing. 

Added 7 Animations

Did some voice changing. This may change again as i am still playing with sounds.

Let me know of any issues or concerns please, thanks.

Have a good weekend.

Guest Redabyss

NEW UPDATE!!

Added 7 Animations

Did some voice changing. This may change again as i am still playing with sounds.

Have a good weekend.

Thank you very much! :)

NEW UPDATE!!

Added 7 Animations

Have a good weekend.

Thank you very much! :)

Your welcome, Thanks for the comment.

Guest Redabyss

I still don't get why people want gif previews this badly. What's wrong with just testing them in-game, without spoiling the surprise by watching the gif? XD 

I still don't get why people want gif previews this badly. What's wrong with just testing them in-game, without spoiling the surprise by watching the gif? XD 

First, because not everyone have the free time or the possibility to access their home computer freely at any time, some of those even travel for days with only a little device to surf the internet.

Second, is a much better way to get the people interested in using your animations as they can see what the final product looks like.

@Slim

To start making gifs you can try using Giphy, is really simple and made for those who are just starting out, you'll just have to record your animations in game (just the loop) and then drag the video/s on the giphy page, everything will be intuitive enough for you to become a great gif maker :D

Guest Redabyss

Fair enough. But I discovered some of the best animators (L666) and some very good ones around here (Slim, Omaster) by just using the animations, without needing the gif preview, just saying.

Having gif previews is probably most helpful for new animators, to be honest: the number of people who'll download an animation pack that looks good in preview gifs is much, much higher than the number who'll download any animation pack just to see if it's good. Anything you do that turns the equation from "I will download this sight unseen" to "I will download this because it looks awesome" is going to help.

Once you've already "arrived" as an animator, gif previews aren't as important. I mean, they're still good -- an animated preview of an animation is obviously much better than just a static picture or a brief description -- but you're past the stage where you're worrying about whether anyone's going to check out your work, you're already firmly in "I will download this because it's awesome" territory. Having a nice presentation with animated gifs and WIP previews is just a bonus at that point.

First, because not everyone have the free time or the possibility to access their home computer freely at any time, some of those even travel for days with only a little device to surf the internet.

Second, is a much better way to get the people interested in using your animations as they can see what the final product looks like.

@Slim

To start making gifs you can try using Giphy, is really simple and made for those who are just starting out, you'll just have to record your animations in game (just the loop) and then drag the video/s on the giphy page, everything will be intuitive enough for you to become a great gif maker :D

Both very valid opinions, i will def look into this matter. Thanks

Fair enough. But I discovered some of the best animators (L666) and some very good ones around here (Slim, Omaster) by just using the animations, without needing the gif preview, just saying.

A little mystery is fun sometimes eh? But we do live in a society where now we watch reviews before, or trailers, in a way spoiling the awe and mystery. But also in a way hyping the anticipation. You both are right, thank you for your words..

Having gif previews is probably most helpful for new animators, to be honest: the number of people who'll download an animation pack that looks good in preview gifs is much, much higher than the number who'll download any animation pack just to see if it's good. Anything you do that turns the equation from "I will download this sight unseen" to "I will download this because it looks awesome" is going to help.

Once you've already "arrived" as an animator, gif previews aren't as important. I mean, they're still good -- an animated preview of an animation is obviously much better than just a static picture or a brief description -- but you're past the stage where you're worrying about whether anyone's going to check out your work, you're already firmly in "I will download this because it's awesome" territory. Having a nice presentation with animated gifs and WIP previews is just a bonus at that point.

Well said, and i agree.. Thanks for your comment.

• 3 months later...