Dead or alive 5 100% save issues - Zlauncher error with Autolink

chrisssj3

I have an release of dead or alive which includes Zlauncher.exe and i have 100% savegame for this.  Which is registered under folder 9827e36 steamapp id: 76561198119812662 
However game.exe creates save @2068d8a   with steamappid:  76561197994249610

I have used the savegameresigner before and it worked. But in this instance, replacing the steamappid from noob save to my working 100% save doesn't seem to work. I put it in @0268da and still have nothing unlocked.

Any tips how i can make it so i have 100% unlocked? Or share a save please if you think it will work?
The reason is, with Zlauncher when i put the Autolink files, I get a "has stopped working" error unfortunately.
So it seems it is dependant on game.exe

I don't want to play alot for all charachters or OMG breast physics.

EDIT:
After trying to install some files with autolink and ink shuffle. now im getting an error failed to open application. This is game.exe The Zlauncher.exe still works however.

I tried deleting entire folder, and copying over my backup from my external hdd (thought it would be smart when modding) 
However backup folder still presents same issue!
Im confused...
EDIT2:
Re-installed the game. Still the game won't launch.. what did break?? 
I got the release from rutracker..

Archived