missing guard torsos, animations not registering; need some help, please.

i recently started a new game, and have been using most of my mods. when i loaded up the game, i have hit a couple of snags.

1. Estrus Chaurus - the animations do not register to Sexlab. i click the box, leave the menu... i get the message that it is registering, but no "EC+ Ready" at the end. when i check back under the animation tabs, the boxes are not checked. i have tried reinstalling Sexlab and EC+, as well as Estrus (the required mod). i run FNIS with no errors or warnings.

2. Guards in cities missing torso - i am using Better Males, Schlongs of Skyrim, normal body types. i have tried using FavoredSoul meshes as well as SunDracon, as well as the SOS HDT meshes. nothing seems to fix whatever this is. have reinstalled BetterMales as well. i do have revealing armors for Skyrim and the required Male Vanilla Armor and Cloth Conversion, but it has worked in the past.

the biggest change ive done has been to add the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Patch in an attempt to make the game more stable. i ran FNIS to make sure the animations are there, as well as TES5Edit for a Merged patch and Wrye Bash for a bashed patch.

i have included my loadorder.txt for those knowledgeable to check. LOOT says this is good, for what that's worth.

loadorder.txt

Archived