[Request] Ashara Elven Knight Sevenbase Bombshell conversion

Would love to see if anyone could do a sevenbase bombshell conversion of this armor set from this mod : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57613/?

I tried and are currently trying to convert this now with the bodyslide tool but sucking so bad at it.  If anyone that knows how to do this in their sleep could help me out it would be much appreciated. Until then I will keep trying.

*Update*

Well I managed to convert all the pieces I needed to fit the 100 weight of sevenbase bombshell body so yay me. But I am having issues with one piece and that's the chest piece. When it comes to deleting the imported body it changes the color and removes details of chest piece.

In outfit studio the meshes are listed as this:

Material.001

SLIM PUSHUPNW3

Pants

and of course the Material.001 is the selected reference. When I close the eye next to

everything on the list except SLIM PUSHUPNW3 it just shows the naked unp body. but if I delete it to remove the imported body and follow the remaining steps that I have been following then in game everything body wise is great but now the chest piece just looks like a green fabric sport bra in shape of the armor piece.

Now if I don't delete the SLIM PUSHUPNW3 mesh and finish the guide steps I can see the body I want for the armor in game but also I can see the unp body clipping through as well if you know what I mean.

So if anyone knows what I should do please help me out, I've come so far and really want to perfect this so I can do others.

And also I was using this to help me http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/ and it was Guide 3

Archived