Looking for a game....

ShepardRahl

There is a game I played a few years ago...I know I have it but I can't find it and I can't remember the name of it...

It starts with you leaving with your female friend to go to a space station because you've been selected as a pilot for a mecha to use to defend against monsters. It's an RPG. You can walk around the station with the girls and environments being 3D models. When a monster attacks you go into your mecha and start a turn based battle. Each monster is different with different ways to defeat each one. 

Does any of this sound remotely at all familiar? It was a good game and it just happened to cross my mind the other day making me want to play it again. I would know it if I saw it, but like I said I can't remember the name of it or where I got it. If anybody can help it would be appreciated.

Archived