Looking for 3d Modelers or Animators

Professorg

Hey guys,

I've been developing a game called Project Zarus: MMO. Many people thought I went dead, gave up because it was too hard. That is actually far from the truth, I have been converting it from UE4 Blueprints to UE4 C++, I will admit that it took a while however it also gave me the ability to expand the game by a large amount.

I'm now actually approaching a point in which I am having a hard time showing anything since a large amount of the code is background code and MySQL setup. With the pre-alpha open test coming within a month or two I am fearing a bit since I cannot use the current body I have been using (UUNP) since that is if I recall correctly still owned by Bethesda.

So with that said I am looking to get some people with similar interests to assist with my game while I hook up the rest of the MySQL and start making the registration page and bug test.

Hope to see someone D:

what you want the 3d modeler and animation to make?

and making a mmo , i think that is a bit hard.

I have no idea why people say "Making an mmo is hard" It's really not. Well.... If you know MySQL, python, C++, PHP, and basic frame working.

90% of coding a MMO is making it optimized and making all actions refer to the server to ensure hacking is not occurring. TBH it's not that hard, and it can be ran faster if you run MySQL through Python.... Yeah, it's not my first time :I

Anywho, I need the modeler to make the character and modular houses, I can do most of the texturing (which took a really long time to learn(code is easier to me)). Then the animator... Well I have a feeling you know, Sex, Movement, Jumping, Opening bag (no closing because I can just reverse the anim), Opening Door, Closing Door, Shethe sword, bow, etcetc.

The clothing is done through a software and the clothing animations are handled by Physx for NVidia users and bones for ATI users.

Clothing being torn is done through Physx however I do not have a solution for ATI users.

But yeah, can't bash my dreams by saying it's "hard" when people say that or "it's not possible" I just get pissed off and work 10x harder just to prove them wrong.

Anyway, if you're still interested, by all means.

If no one is interested, I am willing to do it myself however I did not want to delay the game further.

Edit: My IRL job is a Software Engineer and System admin... Yes, two jobs, it's bloody hard to get jobs where I live. So handling thousands of people on a server is pretty easy to me... Being as I built their framework from the ground up.

'The clothing is done through a software and the clothing animations are handled by Physx for NVidia users and bones for ATI users.

Clothing being torn is done through Physx however I do not have a solution for ATI users.'

i my self don't like to use physx for clothing that fully cover the body, because as i know some of the unreal got bug that cause the clothing very funny.

so me i like to use thing that can be sure it will act what i want.

'But yeah, can't bash my dreams by saying it's "hard" when people say that or "it's not possible" I just get pissed off and work 10x harder just to prove them wrong.'

hard is not impossible , hard is just hard, but base on you as a etc, if to ask  you to make a full animation film , you will say is impossible (for you), that goes the same way for me for mmo or server

and i can help you with model and animation. just pm me for more information.

Archived