Unremoveable devious devices

Somehow I got one collar, one pair of arm cuffs, and one pair of leg cuffs on my character's body, but yet are not inside the inventory, making them unremoveable.

I have tried "player.removeitem", but it doesn't work.

When the Slaverun mod tries to add a collar, it detects the collar I'm wearing, so didn't add a second.

When the Slaverun mod tries to remove all devices for a quest event, it removes all but the collar, and cuffs.

Is there a way to remove them or reset the body?

Somehow I got one collar, one pair of arm cuffs, and one pair of leg cuffs on my character's body, but yet are not inside the inventory, making them unremoveable.

Is there a way to remove them or reset the body?

Depends on where the items comes from.

I have tried "player.removeitem", but it doesn't work.

You can try using either "player.showinventory" (or using the console extensions and selecting yourself), and finding all the unnamed items. (I find the second option to be easier)

And then using removeitem on those. Unless they are from a mod that is made to block removal, if so your only options are either finding the official way to remove them, or reloading an earlier save.

Archived