lost bridges

Guest airdance

Guest airdance

Hello

Has anyone ever had items disappear from your settlements?

In Sanctuary, the main bridge is gone, and nothing I do seems to bring it back it is as if the bridge is gone from the main .esm file

Also, on another note the map on my PIPboy is messed up and now shows only about a 3rd of the icons. It is also offset so that some of the icons show up in the middle of the water.

Has anyone experienced this?

Guest airdance

That sounds like you have some conflicting mods. If you have a mod that repairs the bridge it looks like it's being overwritten by another mod.

I thought so, but then I removed the mod that repairs the bridge....one would suspect that the program would then default to the original bridge.

Then I tried reinstalling the mod ...no luck.

Consider this, the mod has been working for almost a month with no problems.  At first I figured that they had upgraded fallout 4 without telling us.

I know there is a simple solution I just have to find what went wrong.  The problem is I had been playing far harbour, so I was away from Sanctuary for quite some time.  

I was just hoping someone had experienced something similar,   I tried going back to earlier saves but so far no solutions.

What ever it is it is also affecting my pipboy map.

Guest airdance

For anyone who cares or just might have the same problem, I found the problem, and a solution.

It would seem that I accidentally deleted the bridge when I was cleaning up corpse from the other side of the bridge.

Since I had already installed another bridge repair program, that had overwritten the vanilla file,  I was unable to spawn another bridge.

Loading the original mod plugin, did not work as the deleted file was referenced in the plugin..

after a fruitless attempt at finding the base file in another save, i decided to look for another plugin that was a bridge overhaul program.

That did the trick as it provided enough files to replace the missing  bridge.

ShivasBane was right about conflicting mods being the problem with my PIPboy maps section.

Archived