Random choice of loaded mods by CPU

garik0712

You want to make the game load modded costumes in random selection?, in autolink you have to create a new folder and put a modded costume inside of it, 1 folder and mod per slot, for example: Ayane has 60 costumes, so create 60 numbered folders, 01 to 60, and each one of them must have a mod inside, then go to character selection and select costume mod for every slot, then press ctrl+1 to save config, the each time you open the game, press 1 to load your preset config, sometimes it won't load every slot properly, so you have to close your game and reopen it again.

It still gives not access to all costumes stash at once,  So point is almost loses.

I'm lazy to check costumes manually even when watching PP movies. Though in my copy of game there are over 5 000 costumes - me and my friends see only about 2 000 of them - which is added with dlc-tool and lnk-reshuffle. (never pick character manually, random vs random => play again)

If falling cat and immi could rework randomize system to have possibility get ANY costume - my little dream

Archived